Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ckent

New Win Solidmarks

28 posts in this topic

Believe it or not DansDans, that's how it looks ... all ... the ... time. From what I saw here in Mackay QLD, the program returns from an ad break, 9's watermark (GEM and GO!s animated logo sequence) appear and then 30 or so seconds later WIN's blot fades up over the top.

...and it stays a solid purple all the time too??

That really is over the top. Its annoying on the pay channels, but that coupled with double watermarks is just (for lack of a better word) stupid

I absolutely can't stand them. :pinch:

I suppose if the Nine Network folds ultimately will they be the knight in shining armour & buy them out & then those **** marks will be on there as well.

(Not Happy Jan...)

Solid, colour, all the time.

And now a solid pink WIN logo on both GEM and GO!...

Fair dinkum, in what universe do these f***tards at WIN think that huge coloured on screen blots are a good idea? Gee, it's no wonder people find "alternative" ways of watching stuff is it...

D.

Oh gawd, you're right.

Both logos are now pink. Even the WIN.

This is a perfect example of a network owner who doesn't watch their own network.

Honestly guys, most people, myself included barely even notice the watermarks. Id imagine that these will go if either Nine folds, or the current Nine/WIN dispute dies down a little. Besides does noone remember when 7Two first started on Prime, It had similar logos... And the 7Two Ident was even "7Two on Prime". So it could be worse... GEM on WIN anyone?

The watermarks are rarely "barely noticeable" on any channel I receive. Regardless of what channel I'm watching it's so obvious that there is a watermark that it becomes an eyesore and a distraction.

<p style="margin-left: 40px">Is it any wonder that Prime is now starting to outrate WINge?</p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px"> </p>