Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mohandass

Help With Homecast S3000Ir Irdeta Dvb

1 post in this topic

I use a Homecast S3000IR DVB receiver to view ethnic TV programs in Sydney. Recently, I have been getting an error '-bE1' on the Homecast receiver. The provider was not a great help and googling didn't help. I was wondering if anyone could help me to decipher the error message. Also, I have been replacing these boxes every 15 to 18 months. Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Statek
      I seem unable to locate the program HC-Load. The German Homecast site no longer exists, and I can not find it anywhere else on the Internet. I Even tried various FTP search engines. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
    • By dean70
      For Sale: Homecast HT5000 HD Set Top Box. Includes a Toslink optical cable and a Kordz DVI->HDMI cable.
      Excellent condition, about 5 years old.
      $200.00

This box features DVI video output (HDMI without audio), Dolby SPDIF Optical output, true 16:9 or 4:3 video output. It also features standard composite, S-Video, SCART and RGB
      analogue video outputs for older TV's or Home Theater applications.
      DVI is the only true digital output source for the highest quality video on Plasma and LCD TV's as well as projectors. DVI is simply HDMI without audio integrated into one
      cable. If your TV only has HDMI you can purchase a DVI to HDMI cable and use separate audio cables without any problem. Resolutions supported are 1080i, 720p, 576p and 576i
      DVI also allows you to connect a normal computer monitor which has DVI input to the HT5000 converting your computer monitor into a High Definition television.
      Key Features:
      -SPDIF Optical Digital Out for clear digital sound
      -DVI Output for high quality video
      -MPEG-2 Digital & Fully DVB Complaint
      -Uses the latest ATI Xilleon chip set with 300MHz clock speed.
      -Variable aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:9 and letterbox
      -Capacity to store 4000 Free to air channels
      -Teletext and subtitles supported
      -EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
      -Thomson tuner for high sensitivity
      -Favourite channel list