Sign in to follow this  
Gozu

Champions League T20 On Tv?

Does anyone know if Ten/One will be showing the Champions League T20 cricket tournament involving NSW & SA in a couple of weeks?

They showed it last year and despite having the rights to the IPL this year declined to show that tournament so I'm not holding my breath.

Would be a shame especially for all the Redbacks & Blues fans and general lovers of domestic cricket.

G'day Gozu,

Despite having the rights to the IPL, from what has been reported there was a new company that bought the IPL rights, that means the company that Ten bought the rights off, didn't have it....therefore apparently they couldnt show it as Ten didnt come to an agreement with the new rights holders

I would assume all is well for the Champions League, different broadcasting situation, so you may just get to see it

The situation with the IPL is, not even Fox Sports could show it, so....in terms of Champions League, if Ten can't then I'd guess Fox Sports can, as it would have nothing to do with the rights holders of the IPL at all

Fox Sports have picked the tournament up.

Fri night live 12:25am EST Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Warriors

Sat live 8:25pm EST NSW Blues vs Cape Cobras

No other games listed to be shown at this stage but that's a good start.

Edited by Gozu

Fox Sports have picked the tournament up.

Fri night live 12:25am EST Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Warriors

Sat live 8:25pm EST NSW Blues vs Cape Cobras

No other games listed to be shown at this stage but that's a good start.

G'day Gozu,

That is a good start!

The main thing is, it's on TV, but should have been on FTA like last year, but I can only presume that One HD didnt want it

G'day Gozu,

That is a good start!

The main thing is, it's on TV, but should have been on FTA like last year, but I can only presume that One HD didnt want it

Murdoch - cricket - Fox Sports - ONE HD

Connect the dots, can have all these mad cricket fans in Australia NOT paying to watch the cricket... thank god for free streams off the internet.