Sign in to follow this  
JMatthews

Installer Recommendation

Hi

Im looking for recommendations for an installer on the central coast to look at my reception issues that i am having and also putting in a tv point. Currently reception can be great sometimes then poor others. My main tv viewing is through my tv or windows 7 media centre. If you have any recommendations let me know.

What for?

If memory services me correctly, there was some spam about Ugg boot.

What for?

There was a spam post here. (yes, it was about ugh boots)

I made a sarcastic response to that post.

When the original post was deleted, I reported my response to have it deleted, as it referred to an already deleted post.

I also asked for the post that originally reported the spam to also be deleted, as I saw no further use for that post being present.

However, for whatever reason, that was not done, and we now have what is happening here, viz a thread getting irrelevant posts.

Worse than the original spam, imho.

Hi

Im looking for recommendations for an installer on the central coast to look at my reception issues that i am having and also putting in a tv point. Currently reception can be great sometimes then poor others. My main tv viewing is through my tv or windows 7 media centre. If you have any recommendations let me know.

It's been a while since your post.... did you get it sorted?