Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Felix.

What Are You Pre-ordering In The Remainder Of 2011?

70 posts in this topic

Call it a gut feeing but I'm worried it may not be quite as good as we're hoping it will be

Dang Felix I know exactly what you mean. I too have those thoughts towards this iteration of the classic.

$55 from Ozgameshop and I got the Ltd Ed on X360. So if it does suck it'll be on the game trade thread hahahahaha.

$55 from Ozgameshop and I got the Ltd Ed on X360. So if it does suck it'll be on the game trade thread hahahahaha.

That's a very good price. I'm pretty tempted to do the same thing.

Also hanging out for Batman and Uncharted 3...but the really big one is Heroes of Might and Magic VI - loved them all (well, maybe not IV).

I've been looking at Ozgameshop - is there any problems with DLC with their games? I assume they're not usually Aus versions.

I've been looking at Ozgameshop - is there any problems with DLC with their games? I assume they're not usually Aus versions.

99.9% of the time there are zero issues. I buy my stuff from these guys and I haven't had any issues.

If the same games are available in Australia, there should be zero problems in downloading DLC.

If the game IS NOT available in Australia (ie Mortal Kombat) then you won't be able to download any DLC as it doesn't exist on the AU marketplace. You will have to create a US or UK account, download the content you want and then you will be able to use it with you AU account.

As for the topic, I have around ten games on preorder that are due before the years out. Too many great games, not enough time! :lol:

I'm getting excited about Silent Hill Downpour, even though I know I shouldnt - I got burnt big time with Homecoming, so I hope Downpour is much much better

Dunno about this pre-order business though, I'll just see what PlayAsia has it for

dearly beloved, you are gathered here today to give me your collective wisdom

Final Fantasy 13, well i didn't like it and won't bother ever playing it and yet i am sitting on the precipice of pre ordering Final Fantasy 13 -2 as a Christmas present for me

which way should i jump? :ninja:

looks like i'll be heading to EB in a few mins

edit

FF 13-2 crystal pack with bonus steelbook all pre ordered :D

Edited by mcduck

Yes Skyrim should top off a pretty ok year for games in 2011. Battlefield 3 tomorrow (thank you my darling wife for letting me get it) UC3 next week then Skyrim.

oops :D

finger slipped on the pay now button :rolleyes:

should be a nice change of pace

Doctor Lautrec And The Forgotten Knights Game 3DS

Battlefield 3 tomorrow (thank you my darling wife for letting me get it) UC3 next week then Skyrim.

Three levels into the campaign and it certainly has that "Holy ****" factor - the opening level itself is awesome, however if the storyline device in Black Ops gave you the shits, this will do the same

Graphics are fantastic (PS3 version for me, obviously) but the loading can be a little longer than needed and the audio would be incredible if I had the 5.1 set up

But the game (for me anyway) seems to have those all to common FPS "way too ****ing hard" moments (R3 has heaps - sigh) where you stand in the middle of a huge battlefield (lol) and have no ****ing idea what the **** to do, you just watch yourself getting killed over and over again (level 2, after defusing the bomb - Jesus I died almost 10 times before i did it "right" - which was essentially do nothing and let the AI fight it out, not fun)

I also got HOTD Overkill today - nice to have that game in "HD", move support not as accurate as the Wiimote though - second level is a whole new chapter too!

"Are you gonna tell me what the ****ing G stands for?"

"No"

i N-e-e-d a new game :ninja:

one of my Christmas pressies had it's release date changed :(

xenoblade, zelda, mario, dr laurtec need not apply

i'm so desperate i'm even eyeing up Tin Tin :ninja:

suggestions welcome :ninja:

i N-e-e-d a new game :ninja:

one of my Christmas pressies had it's release date changed :(

xenoblade, zelda, mario, dr laurtec need not apply

i'm so desperate i'm even eyeing up Tin Tin :ninja:

suggestions welcome :ninja:

Make Uncharted 3 last until then

or

Tekken Hybrid! lol

Make Uncharted 3 last until then

or

Tekken Hybrid! lol

i still got both the other uncharted still sealed, no hurry to play

i want a Me game, preferably on a handheld, still can't get to the consoles

Completely lost all interest in handhelds. I've rid myself of the 3DS, the PSPGo is gone and the Vita is not getting anywhere need my VISA. They are just not for me.

Anyone keen on the new MW3 about to come out? I have BF3 but that's not really doing it for me.

i give up

but so far for next year i'm going to buy

Tales of Innocence

kingdom hearts 3D

the last guardian

Tales of Graces

Ni no Kuni: Black Mage

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

folklore psp

The Adventures Of Tintin The Secret Of The Unicorn

luigi2

kid icarus 3d