Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brake

Blu-Ray Pay It Forward/pass On Thread.

823 posts in this topic

I can throw in Spider-Man 3 and Journey To The Centre of the Earth if anyone is interested

I can throw in Spider-Man 3 and Journey To The Centre of the Earth if anyone is interested

I've never seen Jouney to the centre of the Earth, so I'll lend that one please.

I have spiderman 3 to throw in as well :)

Will check out what else I don't want.

probably best to keep it simple, and something that takes care of itself. if too high maintenance and burden for one person its going to fall in a heap,

it can be just as simple as people posting here if they have something to pass on. and leave it at that.

and look reality is some discs will fall out of circulation anyways for various reasons. no point trying to track discs around. but we can work on basis that be enough of us willing to chip a disc in at times that will keep this going :)

Yep... I was thinking just to quote the person's post who first asked for the disc and say that it's sent.

I'd like to be placed at the end of the queue for The Punisher if that's ok (is there a queue?).

Thanks!

I have it comming, so I was just going to get back on here after I watch it and post that it was ready to go? (Probably next week sometime)

I'd like to be placed at the end of the queue for The Punisher if that's ok (is there a queue?).

Thanks!

I have it comming, so I was just going to get back on here after I watch it and post that it was ready to go? (Probably next week sometime)

Something I just realised this morning, the AUS release (the one in this thread) Punisher has lossless audio and special features opposed to the US release which has no special features and lossy audio... should be a good watch!

Thanks Wags. No hurry. I'll PM you my address.

Lossless audio = :D

I recall there being a 2012 steelbook being passed around and a calibration disc also, I wonder if I could track those down....

last i heard of that is when i sent it to pauldaw dec last dec.

I have The Hurt Locker (reg B ) and Seasons 1 and 2 of The Tudors (reg free) to get rid of...I mean contribute.:P

EDIT: Sorry these have all been forwarded on now.

Edited by Felix.

I have The Hurt Locker (reg B ) and Seasons 1 and 2 of The Tudors (reg free) to get rid of...I mean contribute. :P

PM sent for the Tudors.

Cheers!

Tudors is gone but The Hurt Locker is still available. I enjoyed these titles but for me they were just once only viewings so happy to move them on.

EDIT:

Hurt Locker has also been forwarded on too so happy viewings to those concerned.

Edited by Felix.

I have The Punisher Warzone, Shawn Of The Dead & Collateral Damage to pass along

Can I be added onto the end of the list for The Punisher & Hurt Locker Please?

I have The Punisher Warzone

Can I go on the list for this please?

Perhaps, as thread and idea originator, you should ask the mods for for senior member/editing access?

Assuming you are prepared to run the thread? Same sort of thing as Yorac does for the reviews and Chesty does for the trades thread.

I can't see it being to big a job unless we end up with a huge library of titles.

I would then suggest having a list of titles with who has them as the first post (that you keep up to date) - then members wanting a particular title can pm them and inquire on availability ..... if someone else has dibs, they can then be referred to them and so on.

I would also suggest that as part of the deal, the receiver posts in the thread that they now have a particular title - this lets everyone know who has it and enables you to edit the firs post to reflect it.

Or perhaps I;m being to organised?

probably best to keep it simple, and something that takes care of itself. if too high maintenance and burden for one person its going to fall in a heap,

it can be just as simple as people posting here if they have something to pass on. and leave it at that.

and look reality is some discs will fall out of circulation anyways for various reasons. no point trying to track discs around. but we can work on basis that be enough of us willing to chip a disc in at times that will keep this going :)

I would like to update the first post with the "titles currently in circulation" if I had editorial powers! I think that would be a good idea... just so we know what's currently on offer.

I have The Punisher Warzone, Shawn Of The Dead & Collateral Damage to pass along

Can I be added onto the end of the list for The Punisher & Hurt Locker Please?

I'll put my hand up for collateral damage :) pm coming,

I would like to update the first post with the "titles currently in circulation" if I had editorial powers! I think that would be a good idea... just so we know what's currently on offer.

can always ask, otherwise its around 1000 or so posts for you to go :P

ps I have 'kandhar break', 'click' and 'fantastic 4' to pass on, if anyone is interested please drop me a pm :)

Send a PM to Caniffe - I can;t see why he wouldn't give you editorial access .... it;s not like you are a naughty boy (like me)

Send a PM to Caniffe - I can;t see why he wouldn't give you editorial access .... it;s not like you are a naughty boy (like me)

Done.

~

ps I have 'kandhar break', 'click' and 'fantastic 4' to pass on, if anyone is interested please drop me a pm :)

plg1962 has requested 'fantastic 4' rest still available :)

~

kandahar break claimed by figjam,

just "click" left for anyone looking :)