Sign in to follow this  
Musketeer

Eurosport

I was watching the repeats of this today and at the end they were saying something about covering more events but not South America live because of time zones. I'm just not sure what events they were talking about.

And they covered the WTCC live from Macau so we might get some more of those broadcast I hope.

WTCC and Formula Two are both live on Eurosport

did anyone catch the Kitzbuehel Super G on Friday (saturday)? Missed it completely in the schedule... i usually record them...

Managed to find today's Downhill and sunday's Slalom searching through all the 'World Cup' events in the schedule. They do need to clean up the EPG a bit, sometimes they have 'Alpine World Cup skiing' as the title which is easy, but sometimes its 'World Cup' which gets kinda lost in all the skating, ski jumping etc

Cuche won the Super G btw for anyone else who missed it (No replays that i can find.)

Edited by mosblk

Since i got my iQ2 i don't spend too much time out of the 200's.

Even before then, this channel was a waste of bandwidth, and still appears to be.

Since i got my iQ2 i don't spend too much time out of the 200's.

Even before then, this channel was a waste of bandwidth, and still appears to be.

considering this channel came in when all the new HD channels did, it would appear you have this confused with EuroSportNews.

considering this channel came in when all the new HD channels did, it would appear you have this confused with EuroSportNews.

What have the new HD channels got to do with anything?

Eurosport was a waste of bandwidth when it was on Select TV only, is a waste of bandwidth when it joined Foxtel from 15 November and is a waste of bandwidth at the present time.

I am not confused at all.

What have the new HD channels got to do with anything?

Eurosport was a waste of bandwidth when it was on Select TV only, is a waste of bandwidth when it joined Foxtel from 15 November and is a waste of bandwidth at the present time.

I am not confused at all.

As opposed to NITV, Aurora, TVSN, FTV, the +2 channels?

Pay TV is meant to be about choice, Eurosport has heaps of unique content creating more choice for viewers.

I have flicked over to it a few times, but have seen nothing of interest so far,

may have to dig a little deeper in to what they show

Seriously if you don't like the channel, don't watch it?

I don't see what is gained by coming in here complaining that its a waste of bandwidth etc. Clearly it isn't since it still exists and people watch.

If you don't like Formula Two, WTCC, then just don't watch. It's so simple.

Edited by rhysxanthis

Seriously if you don't like the channel, don't watch it?

I don't see what is gained by coming in here complaining that its a waste of bandwidth etc. Clearly it isn't since it still exists and people watch.

If you don't like Formula Two, WTCC, then just don't watch. It's so simple.

Silly me, i didn't realize the title of the thread was post if you think that EuroSport is a great channel and **** off if you don't.

I was watching the repeats of this today and at the end they were saying something about covering more events but not South America live because of time zones. I'm just not sure what events they were talking about.

And they covered the WTCC live from Macau so we might get some more of those broadcast I hope.

Eurosport will cover all the European rounds of the IRC live, however they no longer have the rights to the WRC. WRC is now on Motors TV in the UK and they will be doing a 1hr daily highlight package. The only question is whether Foxtel will be showing the WRC this year as a result of the change in broadcasters.