Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OzyDave

Mystar Hd - Issues And Comments

777 posts in this topic

Me either, but as per previous post, thats what they are sticking to.

I dont understand a launch on a Sunday when no one is able to actually have the equipment on that day.......

hmm.. I wonder if DrP will have the most posts in this thread too... ;)

I for one, never had any issues with my MyStar except the occasional sluggish TV Guide/Planner, never had to replace it, never had to call up to complain about it.

I have a MyStar HD on order, can't wait to see what the HD channels are like.

I dont understand a launch on a Sunday when no one is able to actually have the equipment on that day.......

Probably to be in line with Foxtel's launch, and they have the hardware out there already.

I for one, never had any issues with my MyStar except the occasional sluggish TV Guide/Planner, never had to replace it, never had to call up to complain about it.

Do you have FTA digital channels on mystar? I didnt and had very few, after initial teething, issues.

Nup, have had FTA digital channels on Mystar since inception... occasionally you'd get an issue with the guide updates being a bit odd, but other than that they were fine.

From the complaints that I hear from all and sundry - not just people on this forum - you are in the minority.

From the complaints that I hear from all and sundry - not just people on this forum - you are in the minority.

I am in the minority as well, and thank goodness I am, very happy to be in that place!

I just got off the phone to Austar. The questions relating to MyStar HD were:

What outputs, such as HDMI, component, composite, does it have? Answer: We dont know and cant find out.

Are those outputs capable of simultaneous operation? Answer: We dont know and cant find out.

I currently distribute Austar into several other rooms via a modulator with composite input.

Anyone have answers yet?

Just go a batch of three mystar hd's include hdmi they look much better than my star less bulky

I can post picture if anyone wants?

Just go a batch of three mystar hd's include hdmi they look much better than my star less bulky

I can post picture if anyone wants?

That would be great and possibly one of the rear view

back

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2542/407671...b40cccc2e_m.jpg

Front

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2587/407672...86c68680c_m.jpg

Also the new HD channels are working and uktv hasn't yet switched its name over to uktv.the only problem is we cant see a picture until november 15 because it cant be activated till then.

Also HD is only available on component and hdmi.

it is otherwise its the same when loads up.

hope you enjoy.

Edited by aaaaplay

back

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2542/407671...b40cccc2e_m.jpg

Front

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2587/407672...86c68680c_m.jpg

Also the new HD channels are working and uktv hasn't yet switched its name over to uktv.the only problem is we cant see a picture until november 15 because it cant be activated till then.

Also HD is only available on component and hdmi.

it is otherwise its the same when loads up.

hope you enjoy.

I get 6 tomorrow.

I'm asleep, I don't care.

Niiiiice. What about the people who cop the restart in the middle of the day? OH that's right. They should bet out working. :rolleyes:

Niiiiice. What about the people who cop the restart in the middle of the day? OH that's right. They should bet out working. :rolleyes:

I dont care about other peoples Mystars restarting in the middle of the day, why would I, has nothing to do with me.

They might be shift workers, retired or disabled in some way and thats why they are at home. Didn't you think of that?

It is comforting to know you care so much about others, very touching indeed. xx

I don't know why people like aeon pick on drp saying he posts a lot,I never knew of this site till we upgraded to mys**t and have

ongoing problems with the box.1 box was replace due to the display being faulty another as it would not lock on to free to air channels

that ones replacement was immediately replaced when the installer could not get it to work straight out of the box so had another

replacement.This was really fast for a few hours then required a reset and since then has been very slow despite being reformated

twice since then.I really hope the new box works well as that is all I want.