Sign in to follow this  
everunman

Amazon Usa

Been on a buying spree of late with the dollar and all, and the Oppo coming :P

my past two deliveries (via Standard Int'l Shipping) have been 9 days, usually its the full 2 weeks

Has anyone else been this lucky or hopefully a new trend ie (quicker delivery times) is happening?

my past two deliveries (via Standard Int'l Shipping) have been 9 days, usually its the full 2 weeks

Has anyone else been this lucky or hopefully a new trend ie (quicker delivery times) is happening?

The standard used to be (for me anyway) 6-8 days.

So maybe a sign that they have returned to their golden days.

The last two orders I've had form Amazon.com arrived in 8 days (shipped on a Mon) & 11 Days (shipped on a Fri) :D

Same here standard shipping has resulted in my orders coming the week before i expect them to be due. Very good out look :)

My 5-disc Blade Runner set was shipped May 19th, and arrived today.

9 days wait all up, which, for cheapest shipping option on Amazon.com, is brilliant!

Hope my T2 Skynet hurries up and gets here ...

Holy cow how is this happening. I live in brisbane and absolutely ever order I've gotten for amazon US had taken at least 5 weeks. Serious. Never been better. I've used standard and expedient shipping. ( never any different ). Many order have been placed our the years and have given up as they take soooooooo long. Last order was 4 months ago and took 6 weeks.

Amazon UK standard shipping max 7 days. 25 km from Brisbane CBD post office.

Edited by selze

In the past I have always received my orders within 9 days.

My most recent order shipped on the 19th and that is yet to arrive... hopefully tomorrow...

Maybe with the worlds economy tanking there are less orders and processing and shipping is faster..

my current order was shipped on the 19th too - but

unfortunately hasn't showed up yet - maybe tommorrow

hope it shows up then - it's got my copy of a bugs life in it :lol:

*snip*

hope it shows up then - it's got my copy of a bugs life in it

Let us know your thoughts on bugs life when you get it. I'm sooooo close to purchasing that movie at the moment. A good review might help sway me to take the plunge.

i put my very first order in last night :D

chose the cheapest postage option because i don't need it till July :rolleyes:

15 to 32 days it said :)

let's see what happens ^_^

Hi mcduck

Don't worry Dude, those shipping parameters are old hat, always use the cheapest standard shipping option, delivery times are much quicker now at 7/9 days excluding public holidays at both ends.

Cheers

pathfinder :D

I ordered something on the 5th of May I think it was and it arrived last Friday. Been pretty good for me too.

They actually split it into 2 packages and left a day apart, but both arrived at the same time to me.

:)

my current order was shipped on the 19th too - but

unfortunately hasn't showed up yet - maybe tommorrow

hope it shows up then - it's got my copy of a bugs life in it :lol:

My order that shipped on the 19th was also a copy of A Bug’s Life! :)

Fingers crossed they arrive today, would love to have this for the weekend!

this is now my official countdown post ^_^

my order has just shipped :D

not one movie in the order, but i have a basket waiting for next time :lol:

and if anyone's wondering why i've changed my tune on ordering from overseas, it was the hard cover Twilight book set that did it :wub:

and i am Not obsessed :ninja:

this is now my official countdown post ^_^

my order has just shipped :D

not one movie in the order, but i have a basket waiting for next time :lol:

Ummm, what?

:mellow::huh:^_^:P;):o:D

My order that shipped on the 19th was also a copy of A Bug’s Life! :)

Fingers crossed they arrive today, would love to have this for the weekend!

My Bug's Life came today. Will post a review later - hopefully - after watching this weekend. First time I have been unhappy with the Amazon packaging. The item has come from New Zealand, has had the shrink wrap removed and a HUGE, disgusting, sticky security label stuck directly to the clear plastic on the case! All inside seems to be in good order, but the shipping origins are new to me.

Anybody had their discs (from amazon.com) shipped from NZ before? I must have purchased over 70 discs from the US before and not experienced this.

My Bug's Life came today. Will post a review later - hopefully - after watching this weekend. First time I have been unhappy with the Amazon packaging. The item has come from New Zealand, has had the shrink wrap removed and a HUGE, disgusting, sticky security label stuck directly to the clear plastic on the case! All inside seems to be in good order, but the shipping origins are new to me.

Anybody had their discs (from amazon.com) shipped from NZ before? I must have purchased over 70 discs from the US before and not experienced this.

My last order came via NZ, was in perfect condition though. I've had the occasional one pass through NZ in the past :blink: