Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimmyGamesEnter1

Cheap Games Prices

1,043 posts in this topic

Looks like with the UK GBP to AUD conversion rate right now, there are some good bargains to be had from some UK retailers. Post your best found deals on here for all to share!

Can anyone recommend any good UK price compare sites such as:

Pricerunner UK

Fallout 3 (xbox360) is around $62 @ cdwow (patch and dlc just released)

If someone wants to become 'most awesome forum member 09' could they check there local kmart (nearest to me is 40 mins drive) to see if the ps3 remote is the official sony remote. if anyone is willing to post me a remote I could pay in advance via paypal, or better yet know of an online store where i can get the official ps3 remote for around the same price ($19.95).

Has anyone ever tried getting play.com to deliver to Australia, they has some damn good prices at the moment, seem to post to Europe only though!

Edited by piccard21

here's a selfless act for the community!

a $2 off voucher for cdwow - LBP is $51.95 less the voucher code below, delivered to AU!

LNKSF Q5HRM QVZAM LA6

here's a selfless act for the community!

a $2 off voucher for cdwow - LBP is $51.95 less the voucher code below, delivered to AU!

LNKSF Q5HRM QVZAM LA6

Depending on the day's exchange rate, you an still get LBP for around $40 at DVD.CO.UK

LBP at DVD.CO.UK

thought someone would've mentioned this;

www.gamestracker.com

it will track the cheapest price from alot of online stores.

but still check out palgn bargain posts and ecogamer as some shops have specials which are cheaper.

Big W has Beijing Olympics 2008 for PS3 and Xbox360 for $28.94!!!!!

How stupidly expensive is that for what could possibly be one of the worst games of the last few years? ;)

Big W has Beijing Olympics 2008 for PS3 and Xbox360 for $28.94!!!!!

How stupidly expensive is that for what could possibly be one of the worst games of the last few years? ;)

You don't own a Wii or a DS? Beijing Olympics makes have of their libraries look like Grand Theft Auto 4

it might suprise some that i love to shop :rolleyes::lol:

anyway, just got the new kmart catalouge that starts thursday

game sale

no game titles listed though

DS, PSP, PS2 games from $20

Wii and X360 from $30

and

PS3 from $40

and that's all she wrote :ninja:

Xbox 360 60gig pro + halo wars + pro evo 2008 + assassins creed : $399 (make sure the serial # sticker states "12.1A" power supply, ie the jasper revision).

You may be able to get the previous $399 bundle with halo wars also (BIA - hells highway + RS - Vegas 2)

You may be able to get the previous $399 bundle with halo wars also (BIA - hells highway + RS - Vegas 2)

I prefer this bundle over the new bundle (PES 2008 + Assassins Creed) - Where do I get this bundle for $399? (And this, I assume, is also supplied with jasper xbox, right?)

I prefer this bundle over the new bundle (PES 2008 + Assassins Creed) - Where do I get this bundle for $399? (And this, I assume, is also supplied with jasper xbox, right?)

Oops, the store is JB Hi-Fi.

Jaspers will have "12.1A" as the power configuration written to the left of the serial number, the power plug that connects to the back of the 360 will be plastic coated instead of the previous models metal coating. The power brick will also have ventilation slots across the top where as the older brick only had ventilation at the ends.

The older bundle was still advertised in the store I went to so providing your local jb has stock you should be cool. It will be up to you to make sure you get a jasper. Ask to look in the box, my local store manager had no issues with this, if your lucky you can move the 360 around in the box slightly (without opening the box) so the serial number is more visible through the "peep holes".

Set up my jasper yesterday big improvement over my 06 model that never gave me any issues so I feel a little guilty retiring it, still it will find a new home soon enough.

Oops, the store is JB Hi-Fi.

Jaspers will have "12.1A" as the power configuration written to the left of the serial number, the power plug that connects to the back of the 360 will be plastic coated instead of the previous models metal coating. The power brick will also have ventilation slots across the top where as the older brick only had ventilation at the ends.

The older bundle was still advertised in the store I went to so providing your local jb has stock you should be cool. It will be up to you to make sure you get a jasper. Ask to look in the box, my local store manager had no issues with this, if your lucky you can move the 360 around in the box slightly (without opening the box) so the serial number is more visible through the "peep holes".

Set up my jasper yesterday big improvement over my 06 model that never gave me any issues so I feel a little guilty retiring it, still it will find a new home soon enough.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9957040.product

Dark Sector is an amazing game and shouldn't be missed for this price, the ps3 version is also cheap.

Runs on Unreal 3 engine, still graphically relevant

Banned in Australia due to excessive realistic gore

Well made to the point it never needed a single patch

Edgy well executed sci fi atmosphere

You 'level' through out the game, leading to some of the best special abilities I've seen in a action game

Like gears of war with more agility and special abilities

Anyone that does pick up a copy on 360 add me to you're friends list so we play some online death match, I'm all for boosting the achievements online also. Given the games age its pretty much dead online.

LIVE : Snake Inthe boX (attach message "dark sector" so I know who you are)

Dark Sector can still be traded in at most EB stores for about $35 also.

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9957040.product

Dark Sector is an amazing game and shouldn't be missed for this price, the ps3 version is also cheap.

Runs on Unreal 3 engine, still graphically relevant

Banned in Australia due to excessive realistic gore

Well made to the point it never needed a single patch

Edgy well executed sci fi atmosphere

You 'level' through out the game, leading to some of the best special abilities I've seen in a action game

Like gears of war with more agility and special abilities

Anyone that does pick up a copy on 360 add me to you're friends list so we play some online death match, I'm all for boosting the achievements online also. Given the games age its pretty much dead online.

LIVE : Snake Inthe boX (attach message "dark sector" so I know who you are)