yorac

Blu Ray Bargains Thread

The DSE website shows some films at $8 if you search for all BluRays and sort on price. Some of the 3 for $30 movies are included in the $8 list.

Thought this was a fair bargain even if Shrek 3 is nothing more than a coaster.................

The Godfather boxset is currently Gold Box deal of the day over on amazon.com at US$25 (lowest price ever). Works out to approx $29 shipped...hurry as it is ending in a few hours (make sure to select Amazon as the seller to get the special price)

Edited by mrmaxwell

Went to post this also and saw the deal has finished :( lucky I gabbed one while on lunch break, bargain :cheer: !!

Next for Apocalyse Now for $15...please

Buy 1 Disney Title Get 1 Disney Title free at BigW (includes DVD's and BD's)

This will be available across the board at all major retailers. As was the previous BOGOF Disney sale. Disney Australia has a countdown timer on there web site for this promotion starting soon.

http://home.disney.com.au/

Edited by g12345567

Buy 1 Disney Title Get 1 Disney Title free at BigW (includes DVD's and BD's)

'Hate' to by cynical here - put does that mean that these stores will be DOUBLING their prices of these titles to then say that they are 'B1G1' free ???

'Hate' to by cynical here - put does that mean that these stores will be DOUBLING their prices of these titles to then say that they are 'B1G1' free ???

Don't think so. I got Up and Wall-E for $25. Don't think either title has ever been lower than that at JB so I'd say it's a pretty awesome deal. Sanity were charging $30 for Up though so I'd avoid them for this deal.

Up, Cars, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Toy Story and Wall-E were $19.98 in JB some time ago. I had bought these at 20% off i.e. $16 each. Marginal savings in the BOGOF sale.

BTW the BOGOF sale is also in Woolies stores from March 1-23.