Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icanfly77

Waterfall In Southern Cross Ten Demo

7 posts in this topic

hey.

I know this is a long shot but I was watching the HD demo on SC10 and very quickly it showed some small waterfalls au night which looked like they were in a cave and they were sort of lit up too. Anyways they looked nice and wondering if anyone knew what they are called and where abouts they are? Looks like there were about 3 or 4 waterfalls in all very small you could walk over them not very high.

The demo showed places from coffs harbour to bendigo so they could be anywhere in the country

hey.

I know this is a long shot but I was watching the HD demo on SC10 and very quickly it showed some small waterfalls au night which looked like they were in a cave and they were sort of lit up too. Anyways they looked nice and wondering if anyone knew what they are called and where abouts they are? Looks like there were about 3 or 4 waterfalls in all very small you could walk over them not very high.

The demo showed places from coffs harbour to bendigo so they could be anywhere in the country

I really have no idea, but possiblyTassie?

Might be the Narracan falls in VIC

Thanks.

Yeah I tried to google both those but I'm really not sure..

Anyways you can find video of it here if thats any help?

I'm not sure if it might be around the north coast / sunshine coast area as the demo was showing the Big Banana and possibly Australia Zoo in preceding shots so if the demo focuses on one region at a time it could be around this area or each shot might be in a completley random location?

Thanks