Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndrewW

Wii Game Trade Thread

287 posts in this topic

you need 5 posts before you can start a new thread.

Wii looks a lot better if connected with component cables.

Andrew.

Just bought G1 jockey,great fun horse racing game.Has hundreds of horses and race types (including jumps) to choose from.You use the wii remote as the whip and the nunchuck to steer and go forward.Grahpics are pretty good for a wii.All in all a good fun game for the family or anyone that likes horse racing.1-2 players.

Wheelz - can you bet on the horses ?

hehe no doug you cant bet,but you do win prize money and can become leading apprentice and then champion jockey,but i prefer the fun in just racing mates :)

Probably off-topic , but currently playing Resident Evil IV. Is actually pretty good. Picked it up for $69 - seems to be a special at this price in many stores.

Is really quite scary - a bit like being in a horror movie.

It also apparently has dolby prologic II (not 5.1 but for two speakers only). I only play the WII through the TV speakers and is scary enough anyway.

Is really quite scary - a bit like being in a horror movie.

Harden up doug,your sounding abit girly :P

BOO

anyone wanna swap mario party 8 for something?

Yeah like penguin asked. Would you be interested in selling? The only game I have so far is RE4 and I don't want to trade it yet :blush:

hello i am in the USA and wondering if i can trade call of duty 3 for medal of honor. oyea you guys know when is ghost squad coming out for wii?

I'm selling most of my Wii Games- no trades thanks. Pm Me or email [email protected]

Been here since 2003 and have sold here many times before.

Make an offer on prices

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Zelda Twilight Princess

Excite Truck

WarioWare Smooth Moves

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Wii Sports

Wii Play

img1400bt5.th.jpg

been reading this thread. makes Wii sound fun. truth please, is it worth owning?i swore the GC wouldbe the last nintendo. but Christmas is coming.

watching the paper mario clip on eb australia last night, when a voice behind me says, cool, i could so play that, mum are you thinking about buying the Wii?i ...so much for my surprise from Santa.

Wii is great - really hardcore gamers should probably stick to PC or PS3 - but for the other 99% of the population Wii absolutely rocks !!!

noticed today eb and target have bundles. what are the chances of them doing mario bundles by Christmas? i'm way too broke right now...... hey maybe nintendo will read this.

Folks I have the following Wii Games for trade:

Driver - Parallel Lines (used it to get a price match on the console for $299)

FarCry - Vengeance (not bad but prefer FPS on the PC)

Both in very good nick and only played a few times each. B)

Btw, im interested in SSX Blur, Rayman etc. :)

Anyone bought Mario Party 8 yet ?

Wheelz - can you bet on the horses ?

How much u willing to sell it for or what games u willing to trade it for thanks!

watching the paper mario clip on eb australia last night, when a voice behind me says, cool, i could so play that, mum are you thinking about buying the Wii?i ...so much for my surprise from Santa.

Just don't let her get too hyper and injure her shoulder like my mum did :rolleyes:

noticed today eb and target have bundles. what are the chances of them doing mario bundles by Christmas? i'm way too broke right now...... hey maybe nintendo will read this.

Big W have a Super Paper Mario Brothers bundle advertised for $388 at the moment. I plan to pick one up tonight as a present for the GF. Unfortunately I won't be able to play with my her new toy until Sunday :P