Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndrewW

Wii Game Trade Thread

287 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Anyone got any Wii games lying around that they are finished with ?

I'm particularly interested in getting my hands on a cheap copy of Zelda.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Ive only got the obligatory Wii Sports, but I bought Smooth Moves last week. Awesome! I think the problem is that the way theyve set the Wii up, they are the type of games people will hold onto as you can have lots of fun with a Wii and alcohol!

Still only about have way through Zelda. It's a looooong game, but very enjoyable and worth playing if you are into epic adventure gaming. I took a break from it when I reached a stumbling point and have been pre-occupied with Guitar Hero 2 on the 360 and a couple of PS3 titles since.

But once I've finished with it, hopefully in the next month or so, I certainly be looking to offload it if you can wait that long.

been pre-occupied with Guitar Hero 2 on the 360 and a couple of PS3 titles since.

You must be on the PS3 at the crack of dawn for middle of the night - Ive never seen ya on it!!! :blink:

Just wondering if anyone has tiger woods07 for there Wii,if so does it work? i rushed out to buy it only to get home and it causes an error on the Wii,ive tried resetting and unplugging but still brings the error.Anyway just seeing if anyone else had a problem and knew a fix.(save me having to catch taxi back to shop :blink:

Just wondering if anyone has tiger woods07 for there Wii,if so does it work? i rushed out to buy it only to get home and it causes an error on the Wii,ive tried resetting and unplugging but still brings the error.Anyway just seeing if anyone else had a problem and knew a fix.(save me having to catch taxi back to shop :blink:

Mine works fine - a really gr8 game if you like sports games. Hasn't had good write-ups for some reason, but I enjoy it. The Tiger Challenge is good fun as you need to get better to complete each challenge or challenger.

I am guessing you have dud disc - I asumme you've done the latest system update ?

I asumme you've done the latest system update ?

Umm no i havent updated anything,i dont have it connected to the net.my version is 2.1E

It probably isn't the problem but my Wii has updated about 4 times since I got it - but I think it is mainly things such as the Internet software and other features such as the Poll channel.

Let us know what you think of the game Wheelz as i'm keen to purchase it. I love the golf game on Wii sports but it's too short.

Cheers

bkw its a great game,much better than wii sports golf,more of a challenge and heaps of different game modes and courses,graphics are better than wii golf, im sure you will enjoy it

ps.jb have it on sale for $79 which i got EB($99) to match

I'm up to course 14 on TigerChallenge - hitting through the hoops is the toughest. Good fun game - can even add a beer gut to your character if you need .....

Putting can be bit frustrating as I seem to often complete the putt even when I'm in the middle of the backswing - it's all technique though I spose.

Putting can be bit frustrating as I seem to often complete the putt even when I'm in the middle of the backswing - it's all technique though I spose.

Yes it does it to me sometimes too but if you take you finger off the B button it stops the shot even if half way thru.

Well...it looks like I'm hopping on board the Wii train. Has anyone got a copy of Kororinpa they've finished with? As a fan of marble madness in my childhood, this looks like it might sate that urge.

Tiger Woods 08 is due out in the States on August 28. Hopefully the extra time will translate to an even better game.

Tiger Woods 08 is due out in the States on August 28. Hopefully the extra time will translate to an even better game.

Im nowhere near mastering 07 yet

I've completed the Tiger Challenge :blink: but the tournaments are really tough - some of the other players seem to birdie every 2nd hole.

I've completed the Tiger Challenge :blink: but the tournaments are really tough - some of the other players seem to birdie every 2nd hole.

You must be a master! There's some very tough tournaments in there.

I cant post a new thread for some very strange reason>??>?

has anyone got a Wii hooked up to a bravia? Ive seen it and it looks terrible.