Sign in to follow this  
MarkH

Consolidated Gamertag, Psn Id And Wii Code List

Thanks guys for replying.

Lyle - Thanks for the links. My only concern is there may be members on that list who for some reason are no longer active members, have moved on and not interested in receiving friend requests from the DTVForum. Also, some members may now own more than one current console, and submitting the info in one post certainly makes it easier for me to keep on top of it!

Thanks guys for replying.

Lyle - Thanks for the links. My only concern is there may be members on that list who for some reason are no longer active members, have moved on and not interested in receiving friend requests from the DTVForum. Also, some members may now own more than one current console, and submitting the info in one post certainly makes it easier for me to keep on top of it!

It looks pretty up to date to me. The thread is not that old. As I said, you are welcome to have the spreadsheet.

It looks pretty up to date to me. The thread is not that old. As I said, you are welcome to have the spreadsheet.

Xbox 360 Gamertag = FiftyH

PS3= HoffY

X360= HoffY BFE

ps. i have no friends on the PS3. Possibly due to not having bought a game for it yet. lol.

PS3= HoffY

X360= HoffY BFE

ps. i have no friends on the PS3. Possibly due to not having bought a game for it yet. lol.

Ill sign ya up HoffY!!! Felix, you havent approved my PS3 request!

Anybody else gonna share their details?

Ill sign ya up HoffY!!! Felix, you havent approved my PS3 request!

Anybody else gonna share their details?

LOL - Wow thanks MarkH! somebody does love me :blink:

When i got your REQ i was actually online (not much play time lately doh) and due to not having seen it happen before i nearly completely missed the event! Granted I was cranking GT:HC Concept at teh time and was on a flying lap. So *just* catching the Sony Top Right corner 'toast' only and not actually getting to see what was written in it sucked. haha.

Just accepted a moment ago. Forgot about teh request when i turned it off yesterday :D

Must... Get.. F1.. Game.