bfhoon

What ceiling speakers to get??

HI Everyone 

Im setting up a home theatre room I have an onkyo tx616 av receiver with a 5.1 klispch speaker system synergy the big floor standing speakers with a centre speaker 2 surrounds and a 450w klipsch sub.  The amp allows me to turn on off zones I would like to place a ceiling speaker in the bedroom and a ceiling speaker in the middle of the house and perhaps anothe rin our outside alfresco unit all mounted to the ceiling gprock. I dont want to spend heaps as I have already on the gear I have im just after speakers to produce some sound for easy listening. Ive checked out ebay can find some cheapies im worndering what wattage should I get as I dont want to blow them if I accidently crank the theatre room and have them turned on also. Can anyone recommend anything good price wise. Also the outdoor speaker will never get rained on etc but will see cold winters, humidity etc do I need an outdoor one? 

Thanks 

Yamaha ic600, ic800 or ics600 stereo in ceilings. I rate the Yamaha stuff...not only because I supply them but because they sound great and are a pretty reasonable price 

• Like 1