Control4 is not the only automation system around, but they are the market leader and have the widest range of compatibility and drivers. You can easily build upon the system and expand it as your needs change, but you will need to find a good local integrator/programmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Camo1151990 said:

Thanks mate.

I have no idea on tweaking and am happy for something that does what i need consistently. All about user friendliness for the wife really. Just open to suggestions on anything that is better than control 4 really. 

Push controls (bitwise), control 4, RTi there's a heap mate.

Push is a good system and what it can control is growing by the day. Control4 integrates with so much already. Really it will come down to which interface you prefer, which integrator you choose and your budget. I know a lot of good integrators but there's also a heap of rubbish ones out there.

27 minutes ago, SUPCIN said:

Yeah....so you're saying their grand pan is to install a system half arsed so they can then return multiple times to charge the customer more? 

No. Installing a system that requires a chargeable service call to make an owner requested change to the configuration.

1 minute ago, brodricj said:

No. Installing a system that requires a chargeable service call to make an owner requested change to the configuration.

Of course it does....it's an alteration to the programming you've originally chosen???

If I install something for a customer at their request then a week later they want it moved or replaced they pay. 

5 minutes ago, SUPCIN said:

Push controls (bitwise), control 4, RTi there's a heap mate.

Push is a good system and what it can control is growing by the day. Control4 integrates with so much already. Really it will come down to which interface you prefer, which integrator you choose and your budget. I know a lot of good integrators but there's also a heap of rubbish ones out there.

Yeah mate, I have seen push by clipsal and much preferred Control 4's interface. I have been quoted from Lifestyle store in Sydney. They have showed me it all in store and i really liked it. I am hoping there integrator knows what he is doing and there setup in store is very good. Price wise seems quite reasonable aswell. Thanks for the advice anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Camo1151990 said:

Yeah mate, I have seen push by clipsal and much preferred Control 4's interface. I have been quoted from Lifestyle store in Sydney. They have showed me it all in store and i really liked it. I am hoping there integrator knows what he is doing and there setup in store is very good. Price wise seems quite reasonable aswell. Thanks for the advice anyway. 

No worries mate. If he's a preferred integrator of lifestyle he should be fine

25 minutes ago, SUPCIN said:

No worries mate. If he's a preferred integrator of lifestyle he should be fine

Yeah mate its there guy doing it all and have a pretty good relationship with them over there. I thought it was one of the better ones but just wamted some clarification from people that have used it first hand. Thanks again.

• Like 1

I'm a Push Controls Installer / Programmer so if you have any issues with Control 4 and what to head in another direction let me know.

• Like 1