Munter

FS: Netgear Nighthawk R8000 X6 AC3200 router

Item: Netgear Nighthawk R8000 X6 AC3200 router
Price: $180 + postage (if required)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling:  No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This unit was bought a year ago, but was only used for 6months with an old Netgear cable modem. It was packed away for a move and was just recently recovered :).  At the new place,Telstra provided an ADSL Gateway Max modem with 2.4 & 5Ghz wifi.  The 6x antennas, WiFi strength and range just c#$p's over the Gateway max and will suit bigger houses/double storey living areas.  I have the original box, receipt, power pack and CAT5e cable that came with it.  I can post it if required, if you pay for shipping.

Pictures:

20170730_212824.jpg

20170730_212805.jpg

20170730_212743.jpg

Edited by Munter

PM's to interested parties replied. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Okay time to jump on board and get myself a NAS, had a good chat with Matt today and he said Synology is pretty good, just wanting to start simple with maybe something that with take a couple of drives up to 6 to 8tb.......
      will use the Oppo as my media player and just looking for something simplistic that I can copy my BR's to and playback without hassle along with some music about the only other thing it will be used for is to store some RAW photo images, no TV and I pretty much don't use the torrent sites.........
      look forward to some suggestions please but once again let's use the K.I.S.S. theory..........
    • By Sub25
      Circumstances change, I am in need of some money, the only i thing I can think of selling and get the sort of amount I am in need is to sell my Audio gears thats been less used in house.
      Selling
      Two months old paradigm studio 100V5 - Rosenut
      &
      Five months old Jamo S608 HCS10_SUB660 home theater package - Dark Apple. (its a 5.1 pack comes with 12" SUB happy to split if I find buyers for other stuffs.) Surrounds are not used yet, so still on the plastic wrap.
      &
      Ultracube 12V1. bought it as secondhand so dont know how old exaclty, previous owner said 3 years
      &
      Yamaha RXV1071 Receiver bought from JBHIFI - 6 months old.
      &
      Pioneer VSX920 Receiver - 2 years Old which i might keep as not expecting any good offers on it
      &
      Netgear Ready NAS 4bay with 4*1TB drives - NAS is 3 months old, drives are more older, dont know the exactly. NAS comes with my Bluray rip(720P and 1080P) Movie collection, almost full (Selling because i got a hp micro server with full movies)
      &
      Harmoney 1100i Remote - 3 months old
      Everything in good condition as I well looked after my stuffs.
      Only selling the ultracube12 and yamaha receiver if I can find a buyer for the above speakers. So thats the last priority.
      Dont know how much I can get for these, but i thought put it here first instead of listing it on ebay first and get an idea about the price. Will only accept serious offers, please no stupid offers. Will sell it if I got a good offer soon or else will keep it and find other ways to make the necessary finance.
      I got the boxes for both everything, but need to look for the receipts as I moved house recently and dont know where did i kept those. I am sure I can find those. Everything bought locally and i am located in Melbourne, but happy to post it anywhere on buyers expense or drop it of if the buyer is in Melbourne as I got an SUV. PM me.