Kazz

4K Ultra HD Disc Local Release Dates

168 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Quark said:

Here's one of the abysmal scenes where the edge enhancement was set to KILL.

Unforgiven1.jpg

:o

cleveland-brown-2-ooooooooo-thats-nasty.jpg

JSmith :ninja:

I got a copy of Unforgiven 4K the other day for $24 and I might watch it on the Weekend and try to spot that scene and see how bad it is on a 86 incher.

A 4K UHD Blu-ray version of Terminator 2: Judgment Day is currently listed on Universal Sony Australia's database for release on October 4th. The 3D version is also listed for this date, as is a new 2D only standard Blu-ray version.

3 people like this

Hope

4 minutes ago, Cevolution said:

A 4K UHD Blu-ray version of Terminator 2: Judgment Day is currently listed on Universal Sony Australia's database for release on October 4th. The 3D version is also listed for this date, as is a new 2D only standard Blu-ray version.

Hopefully it is the 7.1 sound track that was only available in the German steel book/skynet version

On 18/05/2017 at 2:18 PM, Cevolution said:

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial on UHD Blu-ray currently has a local release date of September 20th.

I forgot to mention earlier, that the 4K UHD Blu-ray version of E.T. : The Extra-Terrestrial is now up for pre-order on Ezydvd's website:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/et-the-extra-terrestrial-uhd-4k-blu-ray-ultraviolet/dp/6182265

Also, I've recently been in contact with Roadshow regarding the local release of Blade Runner on 4K UHD Blu-ray, this is currently scheduled for the 20th of September (they originally said the 6th of September).

Terminator Genisys on 4K UHD Blu-ray is also currently scheduled to be released locally on September 20th.

The 4K UHD version of Minions is also currently due out locally on the 20th of September:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/minions-uhd-4k-blu-ray-ultraviolet/dp/6182259

I spoke with Universal Sony Australia earlier in the week, and was informed that there is a listing in their database for A Few Good Men on 4K UHD Blu-ray, the date showing for this was November 15th.

Lastly, I posted in this thread about Bram Stoker's Dracula being released locally on 4K UHD Blu-ray a while back, the release date that was relayed to me at the time was August 30th, however it's been pushed back until the 25th of October at this stage.

Edited by Cevolution
1 person likes this

^ Oops, I left out Apollo 13, the UHD version of this is currently scheduled to be released in Australia on the 4th of October.