Kuro83

Selling Pioneer Kuro LX609A 60'' Plasma 9th Gen

11 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Up for sale: Pioneer Kuro LX609A 60'' Plasma TV 9th Generation.

This legend needs no introduction: The Rolls Royce of plasmas.

Purchased new in 2010 (no longer have box or receipt).

Watched on average 2 hours a week and only for blu ray movies.

Comes with speakers & stand (attached). Remote and all original documents included.

Selling as I've moved from a 4 bedroom house to a 2 bed unit and can't enjoy it the way it's supposed too.

Have replaced the board last year (work completed by Spencer Electronics - authorised Pioneer dealer).

Make an offer. Pickup from Enfield NSW 2136.

Happy to answer any questions or to provide more photo's.

Review can be found here: https://www.cnet.com/uk/products/pioneer-kuro-pdp-lx6090/review/

20161206_165350.jpg

20161206_165518.jpg

Edited by Kuro83

hi

thanks for the photos. I live in Brisbane so I would have to fly to Sydney and drive it back.

I had a kuro 8gen since 2008 and it has just gone unserviceable (needs new panel at cost of 3k) so would like to replace it with another kuro if possible but that depends on the price you are after.

I would be prepared to pay 1200 if it is in very good condition.

let me know

thanks

hi

thanks for the photos. I live in Brisbane so I would have to fly to Sydney and drive it back.

I had a kuro 8gen since 2008 and it has just gone unserviceable (needs new panel at cost of 3k) so would like to replace it with another kuro if possible but that depends on the price you are after.

let me know

thanks

hi

let me know

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By brucethebear
      Selling my much loved Pioneer 9th Gen Kuro.
      Comes with the original Pioneer remote, stand and speakers.
      Located - Eight Mile Plains (Brisbane Southside) - 4113.
      $500.
      I can possibly deliver, depending on location. (Bris metro).

• By mikeray
      Hello All
      As the title suggests selling a Panasonic P65VT30P Plasma
      Made in Japan Manufactured JUL 2011 Purchased JAN 2012 Limited use, used only for Home Theatre (virtually no FTA TV, Foxtel etc) Excellent Condition $600 Pickup South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
      Regards
      Michael

• By George3629
      Selling the plasma TV, great condition, I will give 3 months warranty. It has been on the wall, does not have the stand, other than that it has 2 x high end 3d glasses, manual, wifi dongle etc.
      I will also throw in a bluray 3d player and Avatar bluray as a bonus.
      $550
      I am in Shepparton area.
    • By kermuffle
      Hi, my Pioneer LX608 plasma no longer seems to be able to get to standby mode, let alone turn on the screen.  Could this be a capacitor problem?  Any good recommendations for repair in Melbourne east?  The tv is out of warranty, and since Pioneer closed shop I've no idea where to look.

Cheers.
    • By BuffySlayer
      Hi All, 
      I've (not so) recently been in touch with a forum member about getting my pioneer kuro calibrated, but was just waiting to get some hours up on my projector so they could be done at the same time. 
      My question is, is it worth getting the TV done? It's a 60" LX608A, so it's the earlier model, and it's coming up to 8 or 9 years old (can't remember if I bought it in Jan 08 or 09). The kicker is that it has over 25,000 hours on the panel (I watch ALOT of TV?)  How much longer can I expect it to last? I'm torn between relegation to the back room, but it would be a shame to have never had it calibrated. Then there's the thought that if I get it calibrated and it carks it not long after, I've done my dough. Thoughts? 
    • By George3629
      HI, if anyone decided to jump to the new latest and greatest 4k , HDR sets, maybe are ready to sell their older sets. I am in the market for a second telly minimum 55 inch to 65 inch VT60 or F8500. Prepared to pay good dollar for a great condition set.
    • By gummibear
      I have upgraded and my ST60 is now up for sale. Included is a matching Panasonic SC-HTE180 soundplate.
      The TV has all the original accessories and is in perfect condition.
      If you are interested and would like proof of condition I will open the box and take photos of housing, base, screen as evidence for you as soon as I can get somone to help me lift it out of the box and assemble it. Please let me know what pics you will need. If you have exact info on how to get running time, I will also take a photo of that for you also.
      The sound plate has a very slight dent on the front grill (it would be fractions of a millimetre I suspect). I kept the manuals and threw away the box for this one, as it's pretty easy to package safely for transport.
      I'd like $800 but feel free to make a reasonable offer for either item or both. I'm located in brisbane.
      Thanks
    • By flashie
      Hi all
      It's certainly been a while since I have posted on here - I'm following the advice from a poster (IPAdrinker) after I posted this question on whirlpool. You can see the thread here - http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2461294
      Anyway - I will just post here what I posted there:
      I have had my pioneer plasma for the past 7 years. I wrote about it here on Whirlpool. It's a 50 inch beast and has never missed a beat. I have the remotes, speakers and packaging for it. It's in excellent condition.
      However, I'm thinking about increasing the screen realestate which means buying a new TV. I'm thinking about going a 60-65 inch LCD. I know the picture quality isn't as good – but I guess it'll have to do.
      My question is – is there a market for second hand tv's like my Kuro? Anyone know what it may be worth? Is it worth selling or should i just chuck it in the bedroom/shed? I don't want to post an ad somewhere if all it will is a wast of time.
      Now i can see there is a market for second hand Kuro Plasma's on this forum - mine is perfect condition - after i bought it - it has been moved once in 7 years (when I moved house). It is in perfect condition and I have all the remotes, manuals, stands, speakers and packaging. - if someone can tell me how I can find out how many hours is on it - I would be happy to report that back (I did see it in another post so i will try that technique).
      ​The review of the plasma is here - http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/review/pioneer/kuro_pdp-c509a/307114/
      Would there be any interest in this 9th generation Kuro??? If someone could advise me on how much its worth?? I have no idea...
      I'm in adelaide
      Cheers
      flashi