Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jw24

Humax Hdr-7510T

32 posts in this topic

well it isn't my Humax that is the problem, our TV channels keep dropping out now , the antenna guy is coming out again on Tuesday so I am hoping he can find the problem as it is starting to get really annoying

We have just bought a Panasonic Viera TV  TH49DX600U.....   ..... can anyone tell me how I can watch videos I have recorded & stored on a USB stick, also every now and then a strip pops up on the left side at the top of the screen ???? with now and a red square and Freeview with a green square is there any way of stopping it

Edited by yogiebear

Can you describe this better. Its a little hard to understand what is happening

The USB stick should just plug in and be a top level menu option to play from. However you probably won't be able to play recordings from other TVs etc. That requires the USB stick be formatted and customised specifically for each TV. If its MKV or AVI files then you should be able to play those.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Peter  the strip that pops  up at the top of the screen I got rid of it      The USB I have worked out also  Now how do I access the media player &  The only way I can get sound when using the Humax HDR-7510T  after plugging it into the new TV using an HDMI cable was the set the audio on the TV to analogue & also use a red & white cable I don't know why as I have only ever used an HDMI on the old TV

Edited by yogiebear

2 hours ago, yogiebear said:

Peter  the strip that pops  up at the top of the screen shows IView  with the red square next to it  + Freeview with a green square next to that when I change to the ABC ,  The other channels show their on demand  + Freeview it is only there for a couple of seconds but I would like to stop it if possible.      The USB I have worked out Also how do I access the media player The only way I can get sound when using the Humax HDR-7510T  after plugging it into the new TV using an HDMI cable was the set the audio on the TV to analogue & also use a red & white cable I don't know why as I have only ever used an HDMI on the old TV

Tis all in the manual. Page 111 on wards. :)

I would suggest emailing Panasonic support on the +Freeview issue. Sounds like a bug.

Sound is strange. Try a different HDMI cable if you can find one. I'd say you need to tweak the settings though. You should be able to set the HDMI Audio Format on the TV menu.

Try pages 56 and 47 of the aforementioned manual.

Good Luck

Peter Gillespie

Found this Peter To disable this banner set 'Data Application Service = OFF' in the Setup menu

Data Application - Obvious :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me know. Will probably come up again as more TVs offer it.

Enjoy the viewing.

Peter Gillespie

Having another problem with my Humax, several times when playing a video recorded via my Computer & the Internet   the video stops suddenly & a message pops up saying 'can not support this format "    When I click on Resume playing it doesn't start where it left off but at the beginning again, can anyone tell me why this happens