Sign in to follow this  
alanh

Get The Best Reception Central Coast

Hi Everyone, I am based at berkeley vale, and am unable to get Sydney Channels 9 10 etc, the central coast channels are a bust too, the only channels I can get are Newcastle based ones.

I know nothing about TV antennas, but someone at work suggested My antenna is picking up from the Newcastle towers not the central coast ones.

Is this correct, as I find it quite confusing.

(P.S. I do want the 9 HD Channel and have been told this is achievable via the Central Coast towers)

Please help!

Hi Everyone, I am based at berkeley vale, and am unable to get Sydney Channels 9 10 etc, the central coast channels are a bust too, the only channels I can get are Newcastle based ones.

I know nothing about TV antennas, but someone at work suggested My antenna is picking up from the Newcastle towers not the central coast ones.

Is this correct, as I find it quite confusing.

(P.S. I do want the 9 HD Channel and have been told this is achievable via the Central Coast towers)

Please help!

You may be able to pickup Forster Beach tower. Where are you located and where is the antenna pointed?

You may be able to pickup Forster Beach tower. Where are you located and where is the antenna pointed?

Henry Parkes Dr Berkeley vale and no idea

Just checked, appears to be north west ish

According to MySwitch, you should be able to receive signals from both Newcastle (Mt Sugarloaf) and Wyong (Forresters Beach).

Newcastle is north east. Wyong is south east.

For Wyong, the antenna has to be vertically mounted, whereas it's horizontal for Newcastle.

This information is provided as is with no guarantees.

Edited by Ron12