Sign in to follow this  
Forest Lake

Free Afl Footy Team Remote For Current Subscribers

Great news for footy fans. As a valued FOXTEL customer and to celebrate the launch of FOX FOOTY, our new 24/7 AFL channel, we're giving you a free Adelaide Crows remote* valued at $49.

It's our way of saying thank you for your continuing support of both FOXTEL and the Crows.

Now you can show your true colours while watching every game of every round live, with no ad-breaks siren to siren only on FOXTEL.

To receive your free Adelaide Crows remote*, simply click here and fill in the online form. We'll then send it directly to your door.

Thanks again for your support,

The FOXTEL Team

Offer available to existing FOXTEL subscribers. Offer valid from 23 February 2012 to 01 March 2012. Your remote will be delivered 2-3 weeks from ordering. Offer not available to FOXTEL from Telstra or Optus subscribers. Limit of one free AFL team remote per subscriber household.

http://myfoxtelenews.foxtel.com.au/AFL/remote_offer_int/

I don't barrack for the Crows though and didn't get a Crows email.

I assume they got a list of club members from the AFL, I can't think of how else they'd know

Yep it is open to everyone just orderd one i am foxtel through telstra

The email says

*Offer available to existing FOXTEL subscribers. Offer valid from 23 February 2012 to 01 March 2012. Offer not available to FOXTEL from Telstra or Optus subscribers. Limit of one free AFL team remote per subscriber household. FOXTEL marks are used under licence by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd. ACN 068671938. 5 Thomas Holt Drive North Ryde, NSW 2113.

is if free for everyone or just those who got the Email

I didnt get an emal but filled in form hoping.

I do not barrack for the Crows and is it available to ALL 18 AFL clubs?

If you look at the form it has a section to select club.

I didnt get an emal but filled in form hoping.

If you look at the form it has a section to select club.

i want to know if i have to pay for it, i dont want to play $50 because i didnt get an email, when i have 4 Remotes between my place and my GFs place

i want to know if i have to pay for it, i dont want to play $50 because i didnt get an email, when i have 4 Remotes between my place and my GFs place

I hear ya , been mentioned on WP that its not for everyone.Bit worried myself now.