Topfield have changed their Australian distributor in 2007. A new website and forum and FAQ has been developed for future Topfield developments:
In particular owners of the HD 7000 series Toppy will find a lot of resources and assistance there.
Edit: It appears the itopfield FAQ and FORUM are being changed.
For owners of the older SD Toppy models (5000 MP, etc.), the old forum is still a valuable resource, however it is not known how long it will remain available.
Old Forum: http://www.topfield-...pbb2/search.php
The original Topfield AQA: http://www.topfield-...opic.php?t=6107
* What is a PVR?
* How is a PVR different from a DVDR?
* Why all 'Twin Tuner' PVRs aren't the same
* Some Resources
* The Topfield Range
* The Toppy 4400
* The Toppy 7000
* Why all Twin Tuner PVRs aren't the same
* What cables should I use?
* Recording Foxtel, DVD and VCR Signals (You canít)
* Why is my Second Tuner is Missing?
* 0Mb file or file stops before times up.
* Reception Issues
* Toppy Tips
* Tips for New Owners- important
* Manual Time v Auto Time - important
* Daylight Savings
* Front Clock LED shows only the TIME - important
* Standby Vs Always On - important
* Upgrading Firmware
* Installing TAPs (Utilities)
* Leaving the Toppy unattended (Holidays)
* Burning Toppy REC files to DVD or AVI (and visa versa)
* The PC (and Mac and XBox and Linux) and the Toppy
* The NSLU2 (aka Slug)
* The Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and ICE
* Toppy Remote Controls
* Channel Numbering and Favourites
* Playback Stopped by Timer ("Check Your Reservation" message)
* Time Shift Buffer
* Hard Drive Upgrade, Acoustic Management, Defragging
* Installing and External Hard drive (Caddie)
* Bugs: Annoying Audio Click & Component Output Saturation
Edited by pgdownload, 26 February 2009 - 08:17 AM.