• Announcements

• Scorchie™

Upgrade   07/22/2016

Welcome to Version 4.  You will need to log back in with your Display Name and/or Email Address.  If you don't know this, please issue a password or account reset to obtain the details you need. Some posts will appear "broken" (links, quote text, et al).  The forum is rebuilding all content which will take some time to complete.  Once this is done, the "missing" posts should also hopefully reappear. Should you encounter problems and wish to discuss, please post here:  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greg32

Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

1,802 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the fantastic display of service from this guy, and having read through others dealing with his company EzyHD (http://www.ezyhd.com/), it is a shame service like this is not standard.

I have ordered my cables this morning, his email response and helpful advice is almost immediate. I am sure the delivery of the cables will be just as efficient, which is something others on this site have vouched for many times over.

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

Pretty impressive,

ordered them yesterday at midday, received them today at midday. Good stuff :)

Thanks

I've just had the same experience as the rest of you.

Ordered the cables and sundries one day - arrived the next in great shape.

Many thanks to Foxtail.

Cheers,

Chui

Just ordered a few cables for myself.. Probably see them on Monday!

Can't wait.. Got my 50PG20 with my NEW Pana BW500!

SuFz :ninja:

Yep, same here - excellent service.

Ordered on Sunday - cables are here by Wednesday. Quality is top notch and don't get me started on how the prices compare to Harvey Norman etc....

Top stuff Foxtail.

HAHA!

Ordered last night about 5pm'ish.. Got here around 10:30ish..

Cheering! Top stuff!

SuFz :ninja:

I brought 3 HDMI cables from this bloke, the service was veryfast, and quality of cables was top notch

I brought 3 HDMI cables from this bloke, the service was veryfast, and quality of cables was top notch

Thank you too.

I'm just about to place an order. I have a silly question first though: I'm going to get a Samsung BD-P1500 BluRay player with my new TV, will this include a HDMI cable? If not, would a HDMI cable be better than whatever is included?

Thanks!

Just received my 3hdmi cables.

Great response and delivery, quality product.

Thank You.

I'm just about to place an order. I have a silly question first though: I'm going to get a Samsung BD-P1500 BluRay player with my new TV, will this include a HDMI cable? If not, would a HDMI cable be better than whatever is included?

Thanks!

Doubt it, call where you purchased from.

Ordered last night, received it the next afternoon, well packed and a free gift too!

Recommended.

Thanks!

No - from what I have read - no HDMI cable with the PD1500 and yes, a HDMI cable will look better than junk Samsung bundle.

http://www.engadgethd.com/2008/05/29/the-s...-p1500-unboxed/

No - from what I have read - no HDMI cable with the PD1500 and yes, a HDMI cable will look better than junk Samsung bundle.

http://www.engadgethd.com/2008/05/29/the-s...-p1500-unboxed/

Quite a disgrace when the media companies are looking to turn on ICT in a couple of years not to be including HDMI now. Though I imagine its the retailers asking manufacturers not to so they can push their hugely profitable $100 1.5M 'superior gold HDMI cables' out the door with player purchases...

Ordered a few cables yesterday morning, arrived early today. Very impressed with service & delivery speed!

Not that I can test any of them yet, since my new TV isn't delivered till Monday. :D

Ordered last night, received it the next afternoon, well packed and a free gift too!

Recommended.

Ordered a few cables yesterday morning, arrived early today. Very impressed with service & delivery speed!

Not that I can test any of them yet, since my new TV isn't delivered till Monday. :D

Thanks for your kind comments guys.

Also bought HDMI cable last week.

Placed order mon afternoon and arrived wed noon, easy transaction, great comunication and cable is great quality.

Outstanding service and would recommend.

The express post fee is optional is it?

Only use Express Post standard as snail mail takes too long to arrive.

Also bought HDMI cable last week.

Placed order mon afternoon and arrived wed noon, easy transaction, great comunication and cable is great quality.

Outstanding service and would recommend.

Thank you.

Having just booked in the installation of my LX508 I knew I needed some good cables to connect up the PS3 and amp. After wandering through a few local shops and searching online for hours the prices from EzyHD are second to none. You can see how Harvey Norman are making their money - they are charging over $200 for similar cables...

On top of all that the service from Keith is excellent, I ordered the cables on Thursday night (missed the courier that night) but they were with me for today as promised. He responded to my queries with prompt emails all along and threw in a free gift added in for good measure.

Highly reccomended.