Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackman

Dynamic Range Conversion Output

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Blackman said:

Problem fixed!!!!

Yes it was my setting in the Panasonic DMP UB900 that was causing the Ussue. After this I Tested all the 4 HDMI'd and all were the same. I tested very easily by swapping the HDMI leads (turned everything off first) behind the cabinet and for HDMI 4 it was a little harder because this cable goes to the Sat section but it worked 100%.

Bman good to hear problem fixed. but what was the your setting in the pana that caused the issue. am using pretty much wiht out of box settings on the pana and oppo and dont have the issue. something I think will be good to know for other people if ever see same as what you did with your display and to know the way around :) 

7 hours ago, Blackman said:

Problem fixed!!!!

Yes it was my setting in the Panasonic DMP UB900 that was causing the Ussue. After this I Tested all the 4 HDMI'd and all were the same. I tested very easily by swapping the HDMI leads (turned everything off first) behind the cabinet and for HDMI 4 it was a little harder because this cable goes to the Sat section but it worked 100%.

For All the Public reading this buy this Movie Billy Lynn's Long Halfway Walk because this movie will test you TV, Your Blu ray player, and you leads because if you do not get the below you have an issue. This is the first only 60 FPS (frames Per second) movie ever made and it surely test your system  by running close to the full 18g/b per second

This is what the info should look like whick means you will get the best picture quality not like before when I had BT 709.

Once again thank you to EZYHD Cables for Supplying such a Long Cable and working well, even my 7M cable on HDMI 4 worked as good as the 3 different 5M ones. It will be good to see how long cable can be used and get the above figures.

Glad some frustration was exacerbated mate and even more work :) The pana has a lot more options than the Samsung for sure - no plug and play . Hey if nobody bought cutting edge large TV's like you have manufacturers would have no incentive to develop competition in the category and we all want prices on these to fall [ or most of us lol ]

You've done a real service helping people choose a reliable hdmi2.0 18gbps cable :aww:

17 hours ago, Blackman said:

Byall I'm sickofpeoplepicking on my. I need a permany break.

I have members of my family taking advantage of me after the stroke because I can not talk and write probably . I am sick of it. If its not sorted out It will be time to start what left of my life elsewhere.

Thank you guys You are in one way my real family

95% of the Problem solved. One member of the House move out and even moved to the Next State. My Son is 20 and has never has a job in his life and does nothing but caused issues in our house. He is Lazy the opposite of me, I still have the worst flu in decades mixed with the Heart Attack and the Stroke is not pretty and still motivate to do things even the Big job of swapping the Hecto to the new TV.

For the The Panasonic DMP UB900

Any how Back on the Topic and why Bill Lynn was not playing correctly and it was me having the setting incorrectly.

Have a look at below as I selected 4.2.0. It should have been 4.4.4 output. Selected the one above, the rest is history

DSC02014_zpszgk50eud.jpg

It should be like this for The Panasonic DMP UB900

DSC02013_zpsxwpuh9lo.jpg

Edited by Blackman