Sacd87

FS: Marantz SR7010 Av Receiver

23 posts in this topic

Hi all am selling my receiver due to downgrading,  item is like new with remote box and setup mic, any questions please message me.

Item: Marantz SR7010 AV Receiver
Price: $2,300.00 For a fast sell
Item Condition: Like New
Reason for selling: Downgrading 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank deposit 
Extra Info: I got Remote and original Box for the unit, This was bought 2016 October.

If you like any Pictures I'll sent a few to your email address 

Kind Regards 

Kris

Edited by Sacd87

No Thanks, i already got another receiver to replace it, it isn'tas good but it do haha

I'd be all over this but timing is terrible on my part. Some very big life changes coming up for me int he next month

On 2017-5-4 at 3:38 PM, Sacd87 said:

That always the way really. I hope it goes to a good home soon.

It's the 'in one box' AVR i really wanted. I just do not have the capacity to take it up at the current time. I'd also take the XPA-3 off JT1 if only for the timing.

Wish you well with the sale. Excellent piece of kit.

Edited by Jutta

Will be put on eBay later today, Hopefully it goes to a new home soon.

Bump $2000 Will not go any lower, Buyer pays shipping or pickup is welcome. Not on eBay yet as in the middle of moving house. This unit is only 8 months old. Was bought at Len wallis Audio this is the flagship Reciecer. 

Do you know if this receiver will adequately drive a pair of Krix Neuphonix and Epicentrix ?

4 hours ago, richiey30 said:

Do you know if this receiver will adequately drive a pair of Krix Neuphonix and Epicentrix ?

Yeah easy, I had the Krix setup and worked of my old Onkyo 3008 receiver very well.

On 2017-5-11 at 3:36 PM, Sacd87 said:

Bump $2000 Will not go any lower, Buyer pays shipping or pickup is welcome. Not on eBay yet as in the middle of moving house. This unit is only 8 months old. Was bought at Len wallis Audio this is the flagship Reciecer. 

So cheap, so desperate.. put it on ebay mate. the receiver is well worth more than what you are asking here. 

I have it on eBay for $2000 bidding start. Just in the middle of moving and need some funds. Haven't got any interest at even 2k mark

2 hours ago, v_xuereb said:

Hi Sacd87

Has the unit been upgraded to DTS:X?

Cheers

Vince

The receiver comes with DTSX as standard. Cheers Kris

16 minutes ago, petetherock said:

That's good news

Sometimes I feel that selling things on this forum is like undergoing the Spanish Inquisition.. 

Yes .. people have high expectations these days.  Added to that is the idea that there might be something suspicious about the sale ... so caution is added to the mix.