Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mixo

benq w1110 just fired up

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Just installed my new screen and projector(well they been sitting in my storage for the past 6 months) and OMG how good does it look.

Got all the family sitting on the floor (new house not completely finished yet) and watched Moana.

The picture was clear and sharp and even the tinny mono speaker of the projector did the job.

Everyone was impressed even the skeptical missus. She was sold on it at the end of the movie!.

We were sitting right under the projector could not hear it.

Didn't notice any light bleed but then again didn't look at the projector much.

So if you are in the market for a projector, just do it, won't regret it.If an amatuer like myself can do so can you.

So the price of a projector, projector screen(120"), 2hdmi cables and mount( around the 1700 mark), cheaper than any larger lcd tv.

You don't need to buy some super dooper projector worth 5K+ to enjoy the big screen!

mixo

p.s will get some pictures soon

spot on mate... first time I got a HD PJ I was also blown away :) im now on my second PJ, its so worth it.

Can only agree, once you go down the projector path there's no going back to a TV sized screen - enjoy! :)

enjoy....im on my third projector....would love to go scope but limited by the fact im in a rental

Still enjoying this projector. only got 25 hours on it.

The only issue so far is the Cheap and turning out to be a nasty TCC screen which is curling on the left side.

Can't wait to get the speakers in so we can have the full cinema feel(well no sticky carpet here!)

Mixo