Hi-Fi Whipped

Member
  • Content count

    724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Hi-Fi Whipped

  • Rank
    AV Forum Member
  • Birthday 01/01/1973

Recent Profile Visitors

507 profile views
  1. Marantz 7702 seems like the obvious choice
  2. Saw these HDR demos last night, what a joke! An exaggerated attempt to convince people they need something they don't. 1080p images never looked so bad! After all Isn't HDR only available on UHD discs? I mean seriously there's 1% of the market catered for! I just feel for the other 99% of people that don't know better and even if they have a tv that's HDR capable, will never see the benefits! DISCLAIMER: i have limited knowledge about the subject and may be ignorant and full of ****!
  3. No problem after all and another good news customer service story! Sleep well foxtail!
  4. Yep, I thought this was a bargain at $1600, can be a costly game this one, great buying!
  5. https://www.sydneyhificastlehill.com.au/shop/specials/integra-dhc-80-6-dolby-atmos-surround-processor/ looks like a good good deal to me
  6. The listed price is the best I've seen for one in as new condition from a reputable seller. eBay prices for instance are between $400 - $450 second hand so i wouldn't expect to get a reply with a cheaper price because it won't last too long.
  7. Hi guys, looking for an Arcam A38 Integrated Amplifier in black, great condition preferred. Will pay good money for it plus postage. Let me know if you have one, surely someone is wanting to upgrade to an A49! Regards
  8. Item: Multi-Channel Amplifier - 5-7 channels Price Range: $800-$1900 Item Condition: New or Used Extra Info: Finally looking to go separates and I am looking for a 5-7 multi-channel amplifier. Given the rarity of these popping up I'm going to keep the brand general and work with what may be available. But amps from the usual suspects such as Elektra, Arcam, NAD, Anthem. W4S, Rotel, etc. are on the radar. If you have one surplus to your needs let me know. ​Happy to pay for freight, I'm on the Sunshine Coast.
  9. ooh, someone poked the bear!
  10. Those Rotel 15 series amps sure are pretty, this price is red hot too!
  11. not sure if they are v3 and might be an obvious place to look but….. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/castle-hill/speakers/new-paradigm-signature-adp3-s/1117374104
  12. There's not many things you can't do with this machine, with up to 4 zones it's an awesome central nervous system for multi room AV!
  13. can't argue with that!
  14. Yeh it's funny, there wasn't one person at my work that had heard of it as an option, they all thought if it's older than 12 months you are on your own.