Oppo 93 Vs Cambridge Br Player

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 EIEIO

EIEIO

AV Forum Member

• 39 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Is it possible to utilise all the audio connections on the 751? I want to use the stereo out to my dac then tube amp for cd, then use multi ch out to 4311 for sacd and off course hdmi for movies

All outputs are active but you may have to go to the setup to make the digital audio outputs active.

ie I use the main HDMI to watch movie and the second HDMI to a 10" monitor and and analogue audio outs for sacds and cds.
There is no usb output for a dac only sdif or coaxial.

Note: the latest 2012 firmware locks out ISO file playback..... If you play BDISO files don't upgrade. Turn off Auto update in the setup menu.
You can't go back to the firmware because it is not available. Don't know if the firmware recovery disk that comes with the player would work.

Brian

#52 com5984

com5984

AV Forum Member

• 2,819 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

I can't use the 7.1 analogue outs on the 751 now, so it's only hdmi and stereo, the hdmi in my toshiba xe-1 has stopped working so I need the 7.1 analogue into my amp for that

#53 pasadena

pasadena

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Those who own a CA 715BD, do you have the files for the following?

751BD(CU)-11-0923 firmware

If so, can I please obtain a copy? Can't seem to find a download link for this firmware.

Also, if you have a pro mod installed, which one are you using?

Thanks

#54 pasadena

pasadena

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Note: the latest 2012 firmware locks out ISO file playback..... If you play BDISO files don't upgrade. Turn off Auto update in the setup menu.
You can't go back to the firmware because it is not available. Don't know if the firmware recovery disk that comes with the player would work.

Brian

My 751BD arrived with the latest firmware installed. Having the pro mod installed, I successfully downgraded my 751BD to the last ISO supported firmware and can confirm I can now playback ISO files. :)