Photo

Seaton Aussie Gb Review Thread................

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#176 johnnydelva

johnnydelva

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

all good, found out from mark seaton himself. .. thanks

#177 avt

avt

AV Forum Member

• 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

:-)

#178 judge25

judge25

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Has anyone been in touch with seaton of late? A few months ago I had a quick answer about a warranty repair that would be need on a spark. All good until I sent my address, since then no answers to any of my emails to various seaton addresses from various email account and even PM's on seaton board. It is now 3 months long. I am a bit worried to say the least.

#179 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Go on his forum...and make a thread regarding all of this. He answers quick enough...maybe your using an old email addy...as he has changed it since the GB im pretty sure.

http://www.seaton-sound-forum.com/

#180 judge25

judge25

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

Nope not an address problem. Mark answered on the one I used and quickly first up, a second reply from another lady at seaton on another wanting my details for shipping address. Replied with them and since then no answer from either email address after numerous attempts. PM on his forum no response too.

Will have to call I suppose. Great equipment, but I am starting to wonder if the trade off on 20k of speakers with more need to be added soon is worth it :lol:

Edited by judge25, 09 May 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#181 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Nope not an address problem. Mark answered on the one a used and quickly first up, a second reply from another lady at seaton on another wanting my details for shipping address. Replied with them and since then no answer from either email address after numerous attempts. PM on his forum no response too.

Will have to call I suppose. Great equipment, but I am starting to wonder if the trade off on 20k of speakers with more need to be added soon is is worth it :lol:

Agreed spectacular speakers...but customer service really needs improving.

#182 muriwai

muriwai

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Nope not an address problem. Mark answered on the one I used and quickly first up, a second reply from another lady at seaton on another wanting my details for shipping address. Replied with them and since then no answer from either email address after numerous attempts. PM on his forum no response too.

Will have to call I suppose. Great equipment, but I am starting to wonder if the trade off on 20k of speakers with more need to be added soon is worth it :lol:

I know how you feel i have been waiting nearly 12 months to have issues sorted with my catalysts dozen phone calls emails etc still waiting Mark!

#183 judge25

judge25

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

Wow that's terrible, I have only been waiting into my 5th month :-) but your not filling me with confidence at getting a result.

Are you getting any response at all? What problem do they have?

I know how you feel i have been waiting nearly 12 months to have issues sorted with my catalysts dozen phone calls emails etc still waiting Mark!

#184 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

Boys make a new thread together....I cant beleive you waited this long. I would not let that happen to me. Seriously, that's pretty bad...or call him.

#185 HTPC-Guru

HTPC-Guru

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

You seriously need to call him direct.. When my submersive amp failed i called him and it was sent to me in 8 days time :) That being said i don't think i could drop $12000 with him for Catalysts and go through the waiting and tears all over again.. Even though its probably worth it :P

#186 BladeRnR

BladeRnR

AV Forum Member

• 3,816 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

You seriously need to call him direct.. When my submersive amp failed i called him and it was sent to me in 8 days time :) That being said i don't think i could drop $12000 with him for Catalysts and go through the waiting and tears all over again.. Even though its probably worth it :P

Agree, call him directly if other methods are failing. Having said that the wait times to resolve issues > 1 month is absolutely unacceptable. As good as the Seaton product is poor customer service is just that - poor, no matter how good the product is.

Blade

#187 muriwai

muriwai

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

Boys make a new thread together....I cant beleive you waited this long. I would not let that happen to me. Seriously, that's pretty bad...or call him.

As stated multiple phone calls and e mails so many broken promises on a shipment date many un answererd e mails,messages left on ansering machine during business hours etc at a loss as to what is going on meanwhile 12 months of having a very ordinary theatre system that paid Mark the best part of 20k for!

#188 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

As stated multiple phone calls and e mails so many broken promises on a shipment date many un answererd e mails,messages left on ansering machine during business hours etc at a loss as to what is going on meanwhile 12 months of having a very ordinary theatre system that paid Mark the best part of 20k for!

You started a thread yet?...I know JapanDave had a problem with the Cats due to his sensitive hearing and him and Mark worked something out. PM him and see how he worked it out, he's on AVS..........he did wait a long time to get the problem fixed though. Like you.

Edited by buddhamus, 26 May 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#189 jsmith

jsmith

AV Forum Member

• 5,996 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

That's absolutely terrible... you'd think after making plenty of money off his speakers in the last few years he would have hired a person or two to take care of customer service issues.

JSmith :ninja: