Red Cliff - Part 1

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ralfi

Ralfi

DTV Forums Member

• 3,057 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

Magnificent! To think i'd let it sit on the shelf for near 3/4 of a year........shocking.........but what a way to end that wait!

Already reviewed, so hence this thread. Got to get stuck into part 2 ASAP!!.....which happened last night.......what a rocking couple of films. Go the foreign films!

Edited by Ralfi, 23 December 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#2 kingbaz

kingbaz

DTV Forums Member

• 279 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

Magnificent! To think i'd let it on the shelf for near 3/4 of a year........shocking.........but what a way to end that wait!

Already reviewed, so hence this thread. Got to get stuck into part 2 ASAP!!.....which happened last night.......what a rocking couple of films. Go the foreign films!

Just ordered mine from Amazon UK. Parents gave me this on DVD a few months back but wanted to wait till i bought the BR!
Only 5.95 GBP!! :P

#3 MichaelCPE

MichaelCPE

DTV Forums Member

• 1,014 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

I also bought this much earlier this year, but I've not got around to watching it.

It is always great to read positive things about BDs that I've yet to play!

I'll also take this opportunity to say that I HATE, LOATH, and DETEST the structure of this part of the forum.

All the reviews in one thread mean that it is very difficult to have a discussion about any movie. Instead each movie should have its own thread (and it is never to late to start this). This group then has a sticky which lists all the reviews (just as the first page of the current review thread does), but instead of taking you to another part of that same thread, it takes you to the thread about that movie.

If we did it my way, people would be able to easily add further reviews and make other comments about each movie.

At least the classic music discs each have their own discussion.

[/rant]

#4 mrdenn1s

mrdenn1s

DTV Forums Member

• 1,043 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

Most overrated BD on this forum by a long long way

#5 kingbaz

kingbaz

DTV Forums Member

• 279 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Most overrated BD on this forum by a long long way

Obviously by the date of your post your way ahead of your time!

#6 Chopsus

Chopsus

DTV Forums Master

• 13,424 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Huh?

#7 bargainerftw

bargainerftw

DTV Forums Member

• 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:17 PM

I prefer the TV series of Red Cliff to the Film version. Film just didn't cut it for me, everything went too fast and not enough story build up.

#8 tableturns

tableturns

DTV Forums Member

• 302 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Huh! there's a tv series?