Nightmare Dealings With Digitalcentre

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 veichelis

veichelis

AV Forum Member

• 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

Amazingly I got my money back in my bank acc when promised.... still slack tho these people keeping my money for 2 weeks and not even ordering my screen within that time...
REMEMBER people.... Digital centre have had there account suspended at Herma as they have not paid there account... DO NOT place an order with them no matter what the price is....

#27 Quark

Quark

AV Forum Member

• 3,537 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

Good news that you've got your money back. :) Amazes me how these clowns are still in business.

#28 yorac

yorac

AV Forum Member

• 24,333 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

Seems Uncle Steve has heard of them as well...............

#29 oztheatre

oztheatre

AV Forum Member

• Commercial Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Lesson to be learned there, always buy a fixed screen :D

#30 veichelis

veichelis

AV Forum Member

• 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

lol@ oztheatre... not all of us can afford dedicated home theatres... i have to make do with my 55inch LCD tv on the wall and a 112inch motorised screen dropping down in front for movies sport etc...

#31 sten

sten

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

OH great,

I just placed an order for a Netegar modem/ router

DGND3700. I paid via paypal, and as soon as i sent payment, I realised, oh no, I should not deal with these mongrels.

Well here hoping my modem turns up anyway... I will call them at the end of the week if i hear nothing.

How has everyone else gone?

Thanks Sten

#32 Prof.

Prof.

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

I just recently bought a Mits.HC4000 off them..The advertised price was way below any other online store.about half the price of others.which concerned me a bit..Reminded me of the ols saying.."If it sounds too good to be true etc" .. and probably wouldn't have gone ahead with the deal had I seen all these posts first..
I payed through PayPal, so if there was any problems, I would have a chance of getting my money back..My bank takes forever to reclaim monies..

They hadn't provided me with a tracking number, so I called them about that and received an email with the details that afternoon..
Other than that..the unit arrived safely 10 days later!

I guess I was just one of the lucky ones! But from the above posts..they seem to be very inconsistent in their dealings ..Very similar to other Asian based online stores from my experience..

#33 sten

sten

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I called and got my money refunded. I was to scared to to see what would happed. Payed a tad more and went somewhere much safer...