Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

• Please log in to reply
1791 replies to this topic

#26 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

Having just booked in the installation of my LX508 I knew I needed some good cables to connect up the PS3 and amp. After wandering through a few local shops and searching online for hours the prices from EzyHD are second to none. You can see how Harvey Norman are making their money - they are charging over $200 for similar cables...

On top of all that the service from Keith is excellent, I ordered the cables on Thursday night (missed the courier that night) but they were with me for today as promised. He responded to my queries with prompt emails all along and threw in a free gift added in for good measure.

Highly reccomended.

nice one thank you...

#27 mad89

mad89

AV Forums Member

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:13 AM

Havent posted in this thread yet, but i have in all the other EzyHD topics. :D

Ive had 2 very successful and pain free dealings with foxtail/EzyHD and i cannot recommend them highly enough.

Great service, great products, great communication. 2 thumbs way up.

Cheers! :)

#28 Gorgonzola

Gorgonzola

AV Forums Member

• 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

You can add me to the list of very happy customers also. I purchased a few cables and a DVI/HDMI adapter a couple of days ago and the service and product were fantastic.

#29 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:21 AM

Havent posted in this thread yet, but i have in all the other EzyHD topics. :D

Ive had 2 very successful and pain free dealings with foxtail/EzyHD and i cannot recommend them highly enough.

Great service, great products, great communication. 2 thumbs way up.

Cheers! :)

You can add me to the list of very happy customers also. I purchased a few cables and a DVI/HDMI adapter a couple of days ago and the service and product were fantastic.

Thank you. Makes it worthwhile for me, an old guy in retirement.

#30 umbul

umbul

AV Forums Member

• 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

Yet another happy customer. Ordered on Monday morning, the cable arrived the following afternoon. Items were packaged very well. The cables are very high quality cables (equal or even better than the $100++ cables hardly normal are selling!).

Thanks for your awesome service. Highly recommended seller :)

Edited by umbul, 09 July 2008 - 10:15 AM.

#31 tallon28

tallon28

AV Forums Member

• 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:38 PM

Extremely happy with service, delivery and response times especially considering I am in Perth. I haven't tried out the cables yet as I am still waiting on financial approval from my partner for a few items namely receiver and projector. Thanks for the free gift Foxtail, it will definitely come in handy.

#32 drsloppy33

drsloppy33

AV Forums Member

• 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:14 PM

yet another happy customer...thanks very much for the ultra quick service...

#33 Gooseman

Gooseman

AV Forums Member

• 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

I'd like to add my thanks and appreciation to foxtail and EzyHD.

Ordered 2 HDMI cables on Saturday, ordered acknowledged within the hour, dispatched Monday, arrived Canberra 1st thing Wednesday.

The cables look good, and more importantly work great.

Thanks also for the gift

Gooseman

#34 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:32 AM

Yet another happy customer. Ordered on Monday morning, the cable arrived the following afternoon. Items were packaged very well. The cables are very high quality cables (equal or even better than the $100++ cables hardly normal are selling!).

Thanks for your awesome service. Highly recommended seller :)

Extremely happy with service, delivery and response times especially considering I am in Perth. I haven't tried out the cables yet as I am still waiting on financial approval from my partner for a few items namely receiver and projector. Thanks for the free gift Foxtail, it will definitely come in handy.

yet another happy customer...thanks very much for the ultra quick service...

I'd like to add my thanks and appreciation to foxtail and EzyHD.

Ordered 2 HDMI cables on Saturday, ordered acknowledged within the hour, dispatched Monday, arrived Canberra 1st thing Wednesday.

The cables look good, and more importantly work great.

Thanks also for the gift

Gooseman

Thank you all for your kind comments.

#35 Hallzy

Hallzy

AV Forums Member

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

You can add another Happy Customer to the long list. B) Ordered late Sunday night, sent off Monday and arrived on Wednesday. Able to track all the way with DHL online. 2 x HDMI cables, 20 pairs of banana plugs, 4 speaker wall plate and even a free gift too (muchly appreciated). All arrived no worries, and cheaper than what Dick Smith was going to charge for just 2 cables! Thanks Foxy.

#36 mickmick

mickmick

AV Forums Member

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:37 PM

Thanks from me too Foxy. Ordered 6 HDMI cables for myself and a few friends and the HDMI/DVI adapter. Everyone is happy with their products and the fact they saved quite a bit of $ compared to overpriced cables from the stores. A big thumbs up from all of us :D
Thank you Keith

#37 chrispro

chrispro

AV Forums Member

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:44 AM

Hi all.
I see everyone is very happy with these cables from EzyHD as the service and price are great (which can be hard to come by these days - so that's good to see). Just wondering how the quality compares? I am wanting good quality cables when I buy my plasma soon - are these the ones to get, or are there better out there? thanks in advance.

#38 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

Thanks from me too Foxy. Ordered 6 HDMI cables for myself and a few friends and the HDMI/DVI adapter. Everyone is happy with their products and the fact they saved quite a bit of $ compared to overpriced cables from the stores. A big thumbs up from all of us :D
Thank you Keith

Its a pleasure guys...

#39 FrogSmokr

FrogSmokr

AV Forums Member

• 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

My cable came today. Thanks to Foxtail for the excellent service and quality product. Couldn't be happier. These really are top notch cables.

#40 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:06 AM

My cable came today. Thanks to Foxtail for the excellent service and quality product. Couldn't be happier. These really are top notch cables.

Thanks, getting so much positive e-mail feedback and comments here they sure are the goods.

by the way I see your Frogsmokr, never smoked a frog myself!.

#41 big o

big o

AV Forums Member

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

What free gift?

#42 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

What free gift?

its a secret...

#43 Gurtofen

Gurtofen

AV Forums Member

• 34 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:53 PM

I have just recently purchased some cables from EzyHD and all I can say to anyone that is in the market for HDMI cables...do not go anywhere else !!!

The service is fantastic, the prices are brilliant, the products are top quality and I cannot recommend these guys enough. Tell your friends and support this business as it is great to see good customer service.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Gurtofen.

#44 KingHilary

KingHilary

AV Forums Member

• 62 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

What free gift?

I will add my name to the list of customers very happy with the value and timeliness of delivery. The free gift was really great, just what I needed.... but .... that was really tough ;) I hope the cables are as strong.

Sorry to be so cryptic,..... but I noticed about the secret just as I was posting.

Cheers,

King Hilary.

#45 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:30 AM

I have just recently purchased some cables from EzyHD and all I can say to anyone that is in the market for HDMI cables...do not go anywhere else !!!

The service is fantastic, the prices are brilliant, the products are top quality and I cannot recommend these guys enough. Tell your friends and support this business as it is great to see good customer service.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Gurtofen.

Thank you too, and yes, many HDMI cables go under the so called "Quality" or "Premium" name you may have noticed, but as you can see these really are, and the feedback such as here has been awesome.

I will add my name to the list of customers very happy with the value and timeliness of delivery. The free gift was really great, just what I needed.... but .... that was really tough ;) I hope the cables are as strong.

Sorry to be so cryptic,..... but I noticed about the secret just as I was posting.

Cheers,

King Hilary.

Well the secret has really been out for while in a former thread a number of times, but we'll keep it a secret anyway!! :D :D :D

#46 alcocer

alcocer

AV Forums Member

• 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:08 AM

Hi HDTOOEZY,
Wanted to thank you for the cables. They arrived yesterday safe & sound. What a great service experience. I haven't tried them as yet but they look"money" & I am very impressed. Nice touch with the gift thanks. I will recommend people your way. Again thanks & I''ll deal with you later I am sure.
Cheers

#47 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Hi HDTOOEZY,
Wanted to thank you for the cables. They arrived yesterday safe & sound. What a great service experience. I haven't tried them as yet but they look"money" & I am very impressed. Nice touch with the gift thanks. I will recommend people your way. Again thanks & I''ll deal with you later I am sure.
Cheers

Thank you very muchly. :D

#48 Scanners

Scanners

AV Forums Member

• 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:50 PM

Great Service Foxtail! Ordered Sunday, posted yesterday and arrived in Brissie today. Just hooked it up to the PS3 and Samsung 650 and it is great! I previously had a HDMI to DVI cable that I bought from a computer shop and the quality of Foxtail's HDMI cable craps all ove rthat one. Will be ordering more when I get my free Blu Ray.

#49 foxtail

foxtail

AV Forums Member

• 9,413 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:35 AM

Great Service Foxtail! Ordered Sunday, posted yesterday and arrived in Brissie today. Just hooked it up to the PS3 and Samsung 650 and it is great! I previously had a HDMI to DVI cable that I bought from a computer shop and the quality of Foxtail's HDMI cable craps all ove rthat one. Will be ordering more when I get my free Blu Ray.

Excellent. :rolleyes:

#50 JaffaMan

JaffaMan

AV Forums Member

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

I'll had a vote of support here. Ordered two last Wednesday night late, turned up Friday lunch, work great, and look to be well made. Thanks foxtail. Can't believe I saw Myer selling a 2m Monster HDMI cable for $399!