News about firmware updates for the VP50 have been included in threads haphazardly. Also, VP's seem to be included in the projector section by consensus.
Soooooo, here's a thread dedicated to them.
1.06 now available.
iScan VP50 1.06 Beta Software (November 2, 2007)
Thank you for your interest in the iScan VP50 1.06 beta software. This software applies to iScan VP50 models only, and must not be loaded into HD, HD+, VP20 or VP30 units.
This pre-release Beta version of our software contains the following new features:
- Horizontal and Vertical Shift available on all Component video inputs.
- 1080p-24 Input to 1080p-24 Output
- 1080i-50 "Auto" Deinterlacing Mode Improved
- Fixed problem with 48 Flashing Pixels at top of the image
- In Advanced Mode, limit on scaler is now limited to 170MHz (previously 150MHz).
- Discrete IR/Serial Commands for Deinterlacing Modes “Auto” and “Forced 3:2” correctly functioning
- Corrected Audio Delay for 1080p-24/25/50Hz Input Signals