• Please log in to reply
4130 replies to this topic

#4126 Priory

Priory

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

Any reason why the Marvel BD's such as 'Guardians of the Galaxy' are never on special, is it to do with Disney?

#4127 Jutta

Jutta

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted Today, 11:57 AM

Any reason why the Marvel BD's such as 'Guardians of the Galaxy' are never on special, is it to do with Disney?

Maze Runner bare bones 1 disc edition....$40 and it's never changed.

#4128 ...

AV Forum Member

• 8,309 posts

Posted Today, 02:12 PM

Maze Runner bare bones 1 disc edition....$40 and it's never changed.

Unless you bought it on release @ $25.  :whistle:

#4129 Jutta

Jutta

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted Today, 03:03 PM

Yeah I know....

#4130 rollobot

rollobot

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted Today, 03:31 PM

JB has a buy-2-get-1-free deal on at the moment. I bought The Godfather and The Lincoln Lawyer and got The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe  for free. All up it cost me $32.00, which works out to be just over $10 per Blu-ray. I also bought The Last Man on Earth, the Vincent Price movie, which was released yesterday. It wasn't on special but only cost $15.98. It's one of my favorite flicks, so I just couldn't say no.

I feel your pain re: the price of Guardians of the Galaxy and some other Marvel movies. I visit JB pretty much every week and always check the prices of Marvel's first and easily its best Avengers' movie, as well as Captain America: Winter Soldier and Guardians, but the exoribitant prices--Guardians is $44--keeps me from picking up a copy. When they get down to $20 each I'll hand over my dosh but not before.

#4131 Jutta

Jutta

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted Today, 04:20 PM

The second Thor movie was one of those too. Not sure if that has dropped, still don't have a copy.