Forums

1. Audio Visual & Home Theatre Equipment

1. 35,772

1. 244,523

1. 59,457

1. 10,039

• Topics

• Do you mean motion resolution? This is a non-issue; https://www.avforums.com/threads/oled-tvs-motion-resolution.2017018/ JSmith 
    • Wow, I recently sold a similar set for $800.00. Although the centre was the 905i (instead of 905c), the surrounds 903i (bipole) and the floorstanding speakers were 908's (have the side mounted woofer), the fronts were a little beat up in transit, I considered my sale price cheap (package RRP was $2,897.00). Your asking price is ridiculously low. Whoever snaps this up (if srey hasn't already) will enjoy great sounding speakers at a bargain price.
    • I suggest people not pay any attention to 4k.com's so called "reviews", they read just like a sales brochure and dont provide reliable and useful information. 768cd/m2 brightness may sound good in theory, but high brightness masks our ability to see into shadows, especially when a bright object is close to a dark/ shadow area, and thats not good as far as I am concerned and is hard on the eyes. For viewing in a dark room high brightness is your enemy, its OLED's superb contrast/blacks that make it a stand out and LCD cant compete. None of this matters a rates to the average consumer who buy on price, styling and features based on looking at a useless spec sheet. Price will make most people ignore OLED and others just wont buy an LG product. LCD will continue to outsell OLED by thousands to one.  
    • I had to laugh this morning.  The 7Olympics app on my phone is now called 7Live and includes live streaming of 7Flix, even with the correct Regional Vic postcode we live in.  Yes, they're bypassing 7Prime. Now where was that MHL cable to hook it up to the telly?  Looks like I'll need to use the HDMI output from the laptop...
    • Unfortunately LG had NOT sorted out all the issues with their OLED TV's, nor are they likely to any time soon. If you want an OLED TV that has actuate colour calibration capability and decent but still not Plasma level screen uniformity and off axis viewing performance you need to go for the 65"Panasonic OLED that isn't even available in Oz as far as I know. That still wont get you Plasma motion clarity.