• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

On a spur of the moment decision .....on a deal way too good to pass up.....i have on its way to me a not 100% shiney Paradigm sub 1 with some scratches but full factory warranty for an amazing......and i mean amazing price.

Receive tuesday so the courier says

That will make me very happy

#2 Jamo8

Jamo8

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:35 PM

and i mean amazing price.

$$$ ???

#3 wheelz

wheelz

AV Forum Member

• 4,372 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

Eastwood i'd say.

#4 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

it was from eastwood hifi and as it was publicly advertised i can say i got it for $3600 delivered to perth

#5 Mainee

Mainee

AV Forum Member

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

That is a great price... it would have looked very nice in my room too.  Probably overkill, but why let that stop me.  Congrats.

#6 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

yeah.....way too good a price to pass up.  it has some scratches on the top apparently but im thinking some wet and dry and some polish should be able to sort them out.....will test on somewhere small needless to say.

#7 mmu16

mmu16

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

Awesome purchase mate! the best sub I have ever heard is a Paradigm Sub 2. The compression makes you feel physically sick.

#8 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

I reakon the sub 1 wont quite be what the sub 2 is but i look forward to feeling explody things as well as hearing them...........i will just have to work out how to integrate it with the 2 subs in my def tech towers.  What yu think if i just put the def tech tower subs on half volume and run the perfect bass kit for the room correction .......they should all kinda integrate ok

#9 ...

AV Forum Member

• 8,307 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

yeah.....way too good a price to pass up.  it has some scratches on the top apparently but im thinking some wet and dry and some polish should be able to sort them out.....will test on somewhere small needless to say.

Ahhhh, so you grabbed the Cheery one did you?

Thank you so much for saving me a whole lot of money I really couldn't afford right now!!  :thumbsup:

#10 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:12 PM

i got the black one fella......and your welcome.....i did consider getting both of them but thought it may be a bit ambitious

#11 steffan

steffan

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:50 PM

its waiting for me in my loungeroom at home.................its been 4 hours of torture....but fun time with sub 1 soon