3 replies to this topic

#1 CHRIS08

CHRIS08

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 PM

1st off Merry Xmas to forum members.

Has anyone noticed the products especially brands to ship to Australia diminishing this past month, at first i thought it was a glitch like in October when international shipping went haywire for a few days. I normally buy a lot of clothes/shoes from different labels @ amazon, but this month every brand i've bought from this year has stopped shipping to Australia all of a sudden.

I even checked my past orders & the items purchased even say in layer November dont ship here no more. Has there been a Govt move to stop this from happening or local labels here putting a stop from it as well.

Anyone concerned that maybe next year they stop shipping Blurays/dvds & even CDS to Oz.

#2 Chopsus

Chopsus

AV Forum Member

• 14,736 posts

Posted Today, 12:40 PM

I think it's the result of Aus Post being so unreliable and expensive, leading to customer complaints ... This forces them to use more expensive couriers and result in Amazon retailers making the decision it's not worth the effort of dealing with the morons that run logistics in this country.

#3 minty

minty

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

1st off Merry Xmas to forum members.

Has anyone noticed the products especially brands to ship to Australia diminishing this past month, at first i thought it was a glitch like in October when international shipping went haywire for a few days. I normally buy a lot of clothes/shoes from different labels @ amazon, but this month every brand i've bought from this year has stopped shipping to Australia all of a sudden.

I even checked my past orders & the items purchased even say in layer November dont ship here no more. Has there been a Govt move to stop this from happening or local labels here putting a stop from it as well.

Anyone concerned that maybe next year they stop shipping Blurays/dvds & even CDS to Oz.

Yeah noticed this last week. I tried for a couple hours to buy some Nike Free 5.0 runners in the volt colour and once the size and details were submitted every seller was coming up as don't ship to Oz. Would definitely be a blow if they do the same to blurays, bad enough now what we pay for them here, would only get worse without an overseas option.

#4 CHRIS08

CHRIS08

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted Today, 02:10 PM

i wouldnt be surprised its got to do with Australia Post wanting us to user their shipping forwarding Shopmate thats overly priced.