• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Eli

Eli

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

I found 'Gravity' much more watchable as a movie than I did with my first viewing of 'Interstellar', possibly because 'Gravity' has a more linear and predictable storyline, though its ending could have been a little better than an abrupt 'cut' as she staggers off. 

C.M

I found Gravity more watchable as it finished after 90 mins instead of 180 mins ;)

I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but struggled through both Interstellar and Gravity. I can certainly appreciate the cinematography and special effects in both, and also appreciate why people enjoyed them.

It has been quite a while since I saw Interstellar, but I had one question that someone here may be able to answer, if you haven't seen the film please don't click the spoiler.

Spoiler

#102 G M Fude

G M Fude

AV Forum Member

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

Eli, it does not pay to dig around plot holes in a Christopher Nolan film!  There are usually so many you could fall right in  :)

#103 rollobot

rollobot

AV Forum Member

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Good movie but could've been a great movie if what was for me the core of the story, his relationship with his daughter, didn't peter out in the third act.