Wow, just ****ing WOW!

And in scope too 😅

#7 SimonNo10

SimonNo10

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:11 PM

James Spaders voice sounds awesome as Ultron. Can't wait to see Hulk fight Ironman in Hulk Buster armor.

#8 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:53 PM

James Spaders voice suits Ultron's menacing looks. Loved how the Mark 1 Ultron comes to life and walks out to the Avengers limping and picks up a damaged Iron drone suit and crushes it with his bare hands in front of them lol!!!......What fkn BOSS!!!

Glad they are going more for the darker feel and look than the previous film just like they said they would :)

Iron Man in Hulkbuster suit vs Hulk?...............................................Ladies and gentlemen.......................I came! :)

Edited by buddhamus, Yesterday, 12:08 AM.

#9 Vieira4

Vieira4

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:26 PM

Hopefully it doesn't end with a 40 minute cgi battle which destroys yet another cityscape transformers style.............yes I am talking about you Avengers Assemble !

#10 buddhamus

buddhamus

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:18 PM

Hopefully it doesn't end with a 40 minute cgi battle which destroys yet another cityscape transformers style.............yes I am talking about you Avengers Assemble !

I hope it does contain a lot of action and destruction along with a good storyline :) ..... You should go and watch The Horse Whisperer since that seems your type of movie it looks like it :) lol.....action is an important part of these films just as much as a good storyline/character development is.

#11 Vieira4

Vieira4

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:40 PM

I hope it does contain a lot of action and destruction along with a good storyline :) ..... You should go and watch The Horse Whisperer since that seems your type of movie it looks like it :) lol.....action is an important part of these films just as much as a good storyline/character development is.

Sci-fi and action no doubt are two of my favourite genres along with horror, but there have been many cases of action/destruction scenes going on a little too long in certain movies.  I like my LFE as much as the next man, but a little brain activity at the same time does wonders !

#12 yorac

yorac

AV Forum Member

• 24,452 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:03 PM

not sure what you're expecting mate as it seems to be the mantra of these movies.

That's why I look forward to things like Interstellar that gives us a breather from the wham bam thank you mam genre at times........

#13 Jutta

Jutta

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Hanging for INTERSTELLAR......