• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bicyclerepairman

bicyclerepairman

AV Forums Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

not sure if this is the correct place for this or somewhere else on the forum? anyway i thought i'd try here as its kinda stereo related.

many, many years ago i created a cassette[C90] that only contained guitar solos. i'd fade them in and then out.
i lost it years ago with all the moving.
is there some type of home equipment[something affordable] that would make this possible to do again? not on a cassette but on a cd?
is there a way to isolate the solo of a song and fade it in?
thanks.

#2 Mjr69

Mjr69

AV Forums Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

If you are talking about deleting part of a music track then fading in and out of a solo, then that can be done with a lot of free audio software and even some video editing software. All you need is the CD or track and the audio software and some time. If you want to keep say the guitar and remove the singing etc you can buy tracks ready made - from home made to professional. You could try here:http://www.karaoke-version.co.uk/guitar-backing-track/
Also some tracks like say Led Zep are available in 16 and 32 separate layers so you can mix your own version.
Once you have your solos edited then convert them to wav format and burn to an audio CD so it can play in any CD player.

#3 luvitloud

luvitloud

AV Forums Member

• 14 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

What a great idea. Just out of curiosity what solos make it to the cd I could go on forever listing great solos even ones from **** songs .it would b alot of fun listening to the solo then naming the song