• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cozzmo

Cozzmo

AV Forums Member

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hi all, just got myself a 55GT30A and wanting to make use of the pause/rewind live TV feature.

I have bought a 64GB A-DATA Class 10 SD Card which is working perfectly for recording scheduled programs (except for when the guide is a few minutes off an it chops the end of a show off ... )

However, the PAUSE function for live TV doesn't work.

I have set the REW LIVE TV to AUTO, i have toggled it on and off and still can't get it to work. The light on the TV blinks to say that it received the IR command, but nothing happens. One Touch recording also works fine (so yes i have changed the code for the lower section of buttons).

Is the REW/Pause Live TV a HDD only feature (although the manual says it should work for SD Cards too).

Have i overlooked something simple here ?

I tried a 500GB 2.5" external USB hard disk but it didn't work on the TV (couldn't format it) so i assume it isn't compatible and don't have another one that i can format (all have data on them).

#2 Cozzmo

Cozzmo

AV Forums Member

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Surprised that no-one uses these features ?

Anyway...

OK so i have been moving some data around and put a 2TB WD external drive on the TV and it works just fine for pausing Live TV. Shame it doesn't work with SD cards because i don't really want to hang another device off the TV.