• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 beejay76

beejay76

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

I've been fortunate enough to be loaned one of the first examples in Australia of a PS Audio Perfect Wave DAC Mk2, to audition at home in Perth. This opens up the possibility for others who might be considering buying a new high-end DAC for a 2ch setup to come and give one of these beasts a test drive in a home environment. Expressions of interest for attendees is sought (PM me please). An audition session will probably be convened for the 2nd weekend in March, and depending on interest quite possibly the 3rd weekend in March as well. I have the unit for a week and will endeavor to post a review of it on the forum here in due course.

#2 beejay76

beejay76

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

I have the PWD2 up and running now. I have it for a week, so those who have expressed an interest are welcome to come and listen to it over the weekend, or next weekend. It has the network Bridge installed, so for anybody coming, if you have any high-rez content on a portable HDD bring it along.

#3 myrantz

myrantz

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,181 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

PM sent... I think... Internet at work is kindda dodgy...

#4 myrantz

myrantz

AV Forum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,181 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for today... Much appreciated.. <3...

Am interested to hear what you have to say a week from now once you get to play with it more, and whether the sound will change later in the week.. Keep me posted. ;)